Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (FT) - MemorialCare SC Saddleback Mem
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Location: Laguna Hills
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Location: US-CA-Laguna HillsType: Full Time Employee# of
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Facility Description: MemorialCare Surgical Center Saddleback
Memorial is a team-oriented Ambulatory Surgery Center located in
Laguna Hills, CA. The Center serves multi-specialty surgeries with
four operating rooms.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time LVN in our pre-op area.
Our ideal candidate will be able to provide quality care for all
our patients in all services we offer or be willing to train to any
services in which they are not currently proficient. Candidate
should understand the dynamics of a surgery center in terms of
scope, pace, and sharing of facility responsibilities.
- Assists the RN and physician in providing pre-operative care to
- Confirms preoperative testing/medical clearance is in patient's
medical chart prior to procedure
- Collaborates with RN in assessing the patient's physical and
- Implements and documents preoperative regimen of care according
- Recognizes patient's need for support, answers questions
appropriately, and provides for privacy and confidentiality
- Assists in the admission of patients to pre-operative area
according to established guidelines
- Implements appropriate nursing activities to provide safe and
individualized nursing care
- Evaluates effectiveness of nursing care by documenting
patient's responses to interventions
- Conveys ideas, concepts, and facts related to patient care in a
logical, concise manner
- Documents records and other forms accurately and according to
policies and procedures
- Applies technical and specialized skills relevant to
- Performs nursing functions (e.g., monitors vital signs,
maintains/improves respiratory function, performs catheterizations,
etc.) under RN direction/supervision
- Observes safety measures in patient-care activities
- LVN with active license in state required
- Certification in BLS.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #Nurse #Healthcare #NurseLife
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Los Angeles , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (FT) - MemorialCare SC Saddleback Mem, Healthcare , Laguna Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!