Hospitalist Opening Near Los Angeles, CA - Great Schedule (Physician #
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: March 28, 2020
- Examines, assesses, diagnoses and treats the inpatients that
are the responsibility of our Medical Group.
- Accepts admissions from the Emergency Room, from BMG offices,
from the Extended Care Center, and accepts transfers from other
- Prescribes medications, and treatment regimens appropriate for
assessed medical conditions.
- Consults with and refers to specialists as appropriate.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing
and support staff as required.
- Responds to calls from the medical and surgical floors, and the
ICU for our Medical Group patients. Is not primarily responsible
for ICU patients, who are generally followed by other
- Follows established Group policies, procedures, and objectives,
continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Communicates directly and effectively with colleagues, primary
care physicians, and transferring physicians to effect successful
transfer of care with particular attention to weekends and
- Covers ER backup patients when they are a BMG
- Provides direct supervision of physician extenders that may be
used in the hospital setting. Co-manages patients with the
extender, including assigning the panel for which the extender is
predominantly responsible, assessing the extenders work, and daily
visits of shared patients.
- Will follow care guidelines in the hospital in the form of
standardized hospital order sets and/or hospitalist manual.
- Will discharge patients when medically appropriate and utilize
hospital case management and ancillary personnel to do this as
efficiently as possible.
- Participates in committee activities relevant to hospitalist
- Perform H & P for BMG Psychiatric Admissions.
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to
[Click Here to Apply] for more details I have openings nationwide,
so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest,
and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Los Angeles , Hospitalist Opening Near Los Angeles, CA - Great Schedule (Physician #, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!