Strategic Marketing Manager
Company: Epson America
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Epson America, Inc
Long DescriptionThe Strategic Marketing Manager (or SMM) position
is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading global
technology companies as it expands its marcom team. In this role,
the SMM will work with cross-functional teams across Latin America
to develop integrated marcom strategies that support the business
unit's needs and objectives.
- Works with cross-functional teams to plan, develop and execute
integrated "go-to" to market strategy and communication framework,
supporting business unit goals and objectives.
- Understands the Voice of the Customer and Path to Purchase,
translating that knowledge into recommendations in the marketing
- Develops marketing investment strategies to support the plan,
and to deliver the most effective ROI on marketing spend.
- Coordinates and independently manages the relationships with
all parties / departments involved in setting and implementing
- Works with Advertising, Communications, Merchandising, Video,
Digital and Web to develop key messages and campaigns that are on
strategy, and that resonate with target markets and help drive the
- Manages cross-functionally to execute the marcom plan,
initiatives, and programs to deadline and to budget
- Supports as needed the Product Readiness processes at product
launch and throughout the product lifecycle.
- Works with Product Management on the development of product
roadmaps, strategy and positioning from a marketing
- Reviews metrics and ROI and provides / executes any recommended
change in investment strategy throughout the year
- Communicates any changes in product launch, budget adjustments,
and market shifts to the marcom teams.
- Manages, monitors and operates within budget
- Collaborates with Product Management to ensure optimal product
External Job DescriptionRequirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Strategic Marketing, Brand Marketing, or
Marketing Management role preferable in the consumer electronics
- Experience of working with international teams, with Latin
America as the preferred region.
- Strong collaboration, organizational and project management and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including
excellent presentation and public speaking capabilities.
- Strong merchandising, collateral, advertising and creative
skills with a focus on B2B marketing.
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy to champion new business
opportunities, and the ability to influence stakeholders at various
- BA/BS degree or related working experience, MBA
- Spanish speaking is required, Portuguese welcomed.
Reports to: Regional Manager B2B Product
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Marketing MBA, Merchandising, Manager, Marketing, Retail, Strategy,
Keywords: Epson America, Los Angeles , Strategic Marketing Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!