Company: Top Notch Staffing
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Job DescriptionSales Director Job Responsibilities:Sells products by implementing national sales plans; supervising regional sales managers.REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must be proficient with the MS OFFICE Suite Programs.
- Excellent telephone etiquette is an absolute must.
- Possess a Sales-Oriented mindset, while maintaining Customer Service approach.
- Must be willing to learn and able identify sales opportunities.
- Candidates must be a flexible team-player.
- Identify, pre-screen, qualify, and solicit business from appropriate clients who meet skills in the engineering, manufacturing, light industrial, administrative and machine shop industries,ECT.
- Solicit customers through extensive telephone contact, face to face meetings and email correspondence
- Conduct business reviews and follow-up with existing customers to identify additional staffing opportunities offering value added services
- Assisted with building on existing and new clients relationships through understanding client operations and needs, and other methods of sourcing qualified candidates
- Sourced and recruited candidates to fill client needs and to develop and applicant pool; interviews and profile candidates, conduct background and reference checks
- Provided ongoing problem solving to clients regarding temporary work needs
- Conduct presentations with potential customers
- Negotiate fair market wages and compensation with identified customers
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Sales Director Skills and Qualifications:Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Keywords: Top Notch Staffing, Los Angeles, Sales Director, Executive, Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!