Breast Center & Radiation Therapy Assistant Manager
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Job DescriptionEvery Connection. Every Support. Everything We
Have.A true leader aims to inspire-and at Cedars-Sinai, that's
exactly what our Nurse Managers do. They've got a strong
combination of clinical skills, management abilities, and
integrity, and they devote every ounce of their hearts to all that
they do here. This culture of passion and dedication pulses through
Cedars-Sinai, and it's one of the many reasons we've earned a
five-time Magnet designation. So if you're passionate about leading
an excellent team at a world-class, 852-bed teaching and research
facility, we invite you to bring your talents to Cedars-Sinai. Come
discover for yourself why U.S. News & World Report has named us one
of America's Best Hospitals.Are you ready to make a
difference?Under the leadership of the Nurse Manager/Associate
Director/Executive Director (Nurse Leader) the Assistant Nurse
Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily twenty-four (24)
hour operations of assigned unit/area patient care in order to
provide high quality, individualized patient care in support of
Medical Center philosophies.As the Assistant Nurse Manager,
- You will collaborate to identify and assess patient safety
concerns with respect to age and developmental considerations.
- You will intervene to provide a safe environment and evaluates
effectiveness of intervention for patients.
- You will provide leadership in the delivery of patient care and
nursing practices within assigned clinical unit(s).
- You will work with Nurse Management to address issues
identified with regard to quality of care standards.
- You will be responsible for performance management, including
supervising or developing action plans to support staff development
and improve performance.
- You will assist in monitoring established performance
improvement systems to measure fiscal compliance.
- You will assists the Nurse Leader with budget planning,
staffing and scheduling, recruitment efforts internal/external to
the organization, monitors meal periods and rest breaks, tardiness,
absenteeism, overtime and keeps Nurse Manager informed of
- You will oversee documentation on direct and indirect patient
care services for the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and
protection of our patients.
- You will assist the Nurse Leader with the development of
departmental goals, new hire evaluation process and promotes
inter/intra departmental collaboration.
- You will coordinate the interdisciplinary team approach to
discharge planning, including team rounding.
- You will lead the coordination of patient assignments based on
staff competencies, including the delegation and assignment patient
care tasks and prioritization of workload, considering patient
acuity, activity and available resources.
- Other duties as assigned, including special
- BSN Degree Required
- MSN/MHA PreferredLicense/Certification/Registration
- CA Registered Nurse License
- BLS and ACLS from American Heart Assoc.
- Specialty Certification within one year of hire for external
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in an acute care or
- (2) years in specialty and supervisory experience.Req ID :
223Working Title : Breast Center & Radiation Therapy Assistant
ManagerDepartment : Radiation TherapyBusiness Entity : Cedars-Sinai
Medical CenterJob Category : NursingJob Specialty : NursingOvertime
Status : EXEMPTPrimary Shift : DayShift Duration : 8 hourBase Pay :
$61.60 - $107.80
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Los Angeles , Breast Center & Radiation Therapy Assistant Manager, Executive , Lawndale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!