Senior IT Manager
Company: Cascade Technology Services, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Summary:The Senior IT Manager is responsible for the daily
operations of the IT department including its helpdesk and project
management functions. These duties include implementing and
overseeing technology systems and strategies in support of the
Principal, Leadership, the IT Directors directives and the
organization's mission. The Senior IT Manager is also responsible
for the supervision of any Cascade Technology Services staff, and
appropriate vendors or contractors. The department provides
world-class technology services on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a
year, both in the US and abroad. As the most senior full-time IT
professional supporting the organization, the Senior IT Manager is
one of the most critical components of the staff and must work
closely and effectively with Principals, the IT Director, the
Leadership Team, as well as other team members to achieve
success.Responsibilities:10% Principal IT Strategy
- White glove reactive response to escalations and questions from
- Ad-hoc problem analysis with key client-facing staff
- IT strategy meetings with family members of the principals15%
Principal IT Operations
- Oversight of principal IT escalations channel
- Oversight of principal IT controls, continuity, health
- Oversight of personnel and devices30% Office IT Strategy
- Ad-hoc business problem analysis with department leads
- Technical support for staff (helpdesk)
- Management of corporate devices
- Oversight of enterprise technology infrastructure stack
- Oversight of technology services
- Planning and implementation of information security strategy30%
Office IT Operations
- Weekly reporting & kpi measurement
- Weekly network project & strategy meetings
- Documentation and training15% IT Administration & Procurement
- Management of it vendors & contractors
- Procurement of software and hardware to achieve business
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills - the ability
to communicate the ongoing state of technology as it relates to the
defined team goals.
- Fluid work-style - ability to operate successfully in a
dynamic, high-paced environment including the capacity to change
course quickly to achieve new objectives while maintaining an
- Solutions-oriented - understanding and consistently operating
toward successful outcomes in a challenging operational
- Forward-leaning - Consistently working on the leading/bleeding
edge of new technologies including the ability to quickly implement
solutions based on technological evolutions or
breakthroughsTechnical Skills and Work History
- 5 Years managing a demonstrably effective IT team.
- Experience operating successfully in a Family Office
environment and/or working directly with an UHNW client is not
required but strongly recommended.
- Expertise implementing Information Security systems in
organizations, including: pentesting/audits, implementing policy,
alerting and response, ISMS. Familiarity with industry standard
security frameworks: MITRE ATT&CK, CIS, NIST, ISO27001/2.
- Demonstrate basic technical hard skills as well as
comprehension of broad technical concepts.
- Deep experience directly supporting a wide variety of technical
systems: network routing/switching, device configuration, cloud
services, virtual/physical/hybrid environments,
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent technical certifications in
relevant fields are not required but strongly preferred.
- Spanish speaking not required but preferred.Location and Travel
- Candidates must be physically located in the Los Angeles area;
relocation, or a regular travel schedule, may be possible for the
- Must have an updated passport and be willing to travel
domestically and internationally as a function of the
- The ideal candidate for this position has experience
transforming small, efficient teams from beta to production. This
person excels at maturing teams and systems to build structure,
accountability, and predictability - while maintaining the agility
and fluidity that comes with a small agile team.
- Exemplary candidates also enjoy and are effective at working in
all aspects of a dynamic agile tech environment. Excelling at
strategic thinking and execution while retaining the ability to get
your hands dirty and everything in between while keeping a good
- The ability to manage many concurrent work streams
successfully, the ideal candidate is also a proficient
multi-threaded operator. Able to cognitively and operationally
switch gears quickly is a hallmark of a candidate well-suited for
Compensation, benefits, and perks:
- Above-market base salary for excellent technical and
- 95% coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums and more.
- 401k with employer match.
- $125 monthly technology reimbursement.
- $150 monthly meal stipend.
- $100 healthy living expense program.
- Generous reimbursement and bonuses for learning and training,
including technical certifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular work from home.
- Generous PTO, sick and family leave policies.At Cascade, we
have committed ourselves to being a diverse and inclusive
workplace, ensuring our employees are comfortable bringing their
authentic selves to work every day. We value unique perspectives
and believe this is critical to solving complex problems. Everyone
is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Cascade Technology Services, LLC, Los Angeles , Senior IT Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!