Plumbing Service Manager
Company: Work With Your Handz
Location: North Hollywood
Posted on: February 7, 2024
We are hiring a Plumbing Service Manager!Are you someone who
enjoys training and coaching? Someone who enjoys being challenged,
helping others, and being part of a growing team? If so, then this
job is for you!In business for over 15 years, our company strives
to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is
completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe
that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers
(both internal and external) experiences.What can we do for YOU?We
offer base pay + bonus pay with potential earnings ranging anywhere
from $90,000 to $120,000. In addition to great pay, we offer the
- Provide stability.
- A company culture that pays close attention to its
- Continuous trainings
- Competitive Benefits and pay.
- Company Events
- Birthday recognitionBenefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Birthday Off
- Company Vehicle What we need you to accomplish: MOTIVATE,
TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them
accountable to KPIs and provide training where necessary. To do
this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor
our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives
and goals when in a customers home. The ideal candidate will have a
proven track record in customer service management and leading a
large team to performance results.Responsibilities of our Plumbing
- Manage and develop plumbing staff, including setting work
priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and
guidelines are in place.
- Understands the financial and revenue goals and ensures their
department successfully meets or exceeds these numbers see the big
picture and work towards it.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards
and practices, including product details and company services
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining
customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching
your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any
customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations,
restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and
maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is
provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is
carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team
meetings, and 1:1's.Requirements for our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Experience with residential home service company is a
- Management/Leadership/Coaching experience required.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional
growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background
- Highly organized
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Technologically savvy.
- Team player with a willingness to go above and beyond. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on,
race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected
category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment
background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Los Angeles , Plumbing Service Manager, Executive , North Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!