SENIOR D365 PROJECT MANAGER
Company: ITC Worldwide
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 7, 2024
About the job SENIOR D365 PROJECT MANAGER
IT Project Manager, you will be helping to deliver a brand-new D365
data hub project, made up of new methods such as Data Ingestion,
Data Standardization, Validation, Master Data Management and a new
reporting environment through to completion!
REQUIRED THAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a technical project
management capacity, managing multiple Technology Infrastructure
projects. Preference will be given to candidates who have
experience managing projects in one or more of the following
technologies: DevOps, cloud, or End User Productivity and
- Scrum Master experience is strongly preferred, as is experience
using an Agile project management tool (such as Jira).
- Experience in change management.
- Knowledge and application of both theoretical and practical
aspects of project management, including various project management
tools and techniques.
- Proficient in leading projects or project steps and
communicating progress/approach with peers/clients.
- The Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure (Azure) will manage
several projects within the Infrastructure Technology portfolio,
using waterfall and Agile techniques to meet project goals. The PM
will use their technical experience to lead projects to modernize
infrastructure. You will collaborate with project team members to
overcome obstacles and engage with multiple partners and third
parties to ensure the project delivers the desired outcomes.
- Take accountability for delivering projects on time, on budget,
within defined scope, and with agreed-upon specifications to allow
the achievement of defined benefits and project success
- Ensure project processes and artifacts are applied, including
project charter, project plans & schedules, project gating, issue &
risk management, financial management, resourcing, and procurement
- Maintain a high level of project communications through meeting
minutes, status reporting (including accurate financial
information), and proactive interaction with sponsors, project team
members, and partners.
- Through demonstrated leadership, creates a team environment
that promotes high performance and achieves a high degree of client
- Contribute to the success of the Infrastructure Project
Delivery team by advocating for continuous improvement programs and
providing guidance to less experienced project managers. Apply
lessons learned to resolve current project issues. You will report
to the Manager Portfolio Management
- Importantly, training and upskilling in Azure DevOps & Jira &
- PMP required
Keywords: ITC Worldwide, Los Angeles , SENIOR D365 PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!