Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 20, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Project Manager Full Time Los
Angeles, CA, US 2 days ago Requisition ID: 1014 Salary Range:
$70,000.00 To 135,000.00 Annually P roject Manager COMPANY
DESCRIPTION : - Paxon Energy, the leading force in the energy
industry and 9th fastest growing company in the U.S., is driven by
our unwavering commitment to sustainable solutions and exceptional
services. With a collaborative and inclusive culture, Paxon fosters
personal and professional growth, empowering individuals to be
innovative and make a meaningful impact in shaping the future of
energy as well as unlock their full potential contributing to
transformative projects and working alongside industry experts.
Join Paxon and become part of a dynamic team dedicated to driving
positive change in the world. JOB TYPE: - This position is
dependent on winning a specific contract, it will be a Full-Time
position if the contract is awarded to Paxon Energy and
Infrastructure. LOCATION: - Hybrid, throughout Northern California
based on current contract. Onsite or Hybrid pending contract award.
- COMPENSATION: - $35 - $65/hr. or $70,000 - $130,000; Non-exempt
or Exempt based on contract requirements. This wide pay range is
inclusive of Project Managers in levels 1 - 4 and may change based
on budget in contract award. POSITION SUMMARY : - You will require
mastery of the journey level Project Manager job duties, and in
addition, under general direction, exercises judgment and
discretion. You will be responsible for all aspects of the projects
and provide a single point of contact for those projects. Project
duration is multi-year, requires significant risk management, and
may include formal partnering agreements with outside or agency
firms . - What you will be responsible for: - (Disclaimer: The
lists below are not all inclusive) This should simply be a quick
introduction to the position and the associated with this position.
We should use 5 - 7 bullets to list those responsibilities
- Project tracking, analysis and communication of project cost,
scope, and schedule .
- Establish and lead project team with agreed-upon roles and
- Obtain commitment on detailed work plans including schedule,
cost, resource, contingency and communication plans .
- Be a liaison between owners, subcontractors, suppliers,
vendors, project team, management, and other departments to obtain
approval as needed .
- Assess project risk and formulate contingency plans to mitigate
the risks .
- Effectively complete multiple projects concurrently and provide
guidance to engineering on producing complex risk and alternative
analyses, studies, and conceptual designs for presentation to
project sponsor .
- Negotiate third party contracts, in support of other
departments as needed . QUALIFICATIONS: - You must have the
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or its equivalent
in education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, project
controls, engineering and/or construction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. -
- Position includes job site visits about 25% If you have the
following it will be a big plus: - (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
- Utility Project Management or construction management
experience. BENEFITS: - Paxon offers a comprehensive package of
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, and many more! - We
are committed to providing a diversified workforce to our clients:
Paxon Energy & Infrastructure is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
invite resumes from all interested parties including women,
minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against based on disability.
Keywords: Paxonengineering, Los Angeles , Project Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!