Senior Product Manager, Bridg
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 20, 2023
About Cardlytics + BridgCardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the
industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We
make commerce smarter and more rewarding for everyone by helping
businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through
their banks' digital reward programs. Remember that time you got
cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was
Bridg, a division of Cardlytics, is an enterprise data and audience
platform that powers the growth of Retail Media. Using our
exclusive offline identity resolution capabilities along with
clients' point of sale (POS) data, we help Retailers significantly
expand their 1st party data (identifying unknown customers and
enriching the understanding of loyalty members), ensure reporting
transparency, and create new monetization opportunities working
with their Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) partners. CPG brands and
advertisers in turn gain access to verified shopper data across
loyalty & non-loyalty customers that powers advanced insights,
precision targeting, and closed loop measurement. If you're a fan
of delivering real, quantifiable results to customers, Bridg is the
place for you. Join us at the cutting edge as we transform how
companies connect with their customers through data.
About the teamThe Bridg Customer Success team is the external arm
of Bridg and works with the nation's largest and most exciting
organizations in the brick-and-mortar space. The Bridg Customer
Success team (CS team) assumes management of all aspects of client
relationships post sale, leading clients through Bridg's client
engagement model. The CS team plays a pivotal role in ensuring that
clients achieve maximum value from their investment. This team acts
as the link between the customer and the company, working
diligently to understand client needs, provide tailored solutions,
and offer ongoing support. The Customer Success team ultimately
contributes to the company's success by retaining and expanding its
About the PositionReports to: Head of ProductLocation: Los Angeles,
CA or Remote, US
Bridg is on the hunt for a seasoned Senior Technical Product
Manager. In this role at Bridg, you will oversee the definition,
prioritization, planning, and execution of the core identification
and data enrichment functionalities of our SaaS product. You'll
employ your expertise in big data processing, AI/ML algorithms,
understanding client needs, and engineering techniques to
collaboratively achieve outstanding results with your team,
delivering innovative customer identification and data enrichment
solutions to the market. An integral aspect of your role will be
extensive collaboration with our customer-facing team and
cross-functional liaisons with Client Partnerships, Engineering,
and Sales to astutely prioritize features and shape the products
our clients value.
- Craft, steer, and supervise product strategies, roadmaps,
project blueprints, and product specifications for the Bridg Bureau
and other Identification products, concentrating on customer
identification, validation, and data enrichment.
- Engage with marketing and engineering during the discovery
phase of product development to gauge the value, usability, and
feasibility of product features.
- Champion the product's feature set and act as its ambassador to
foster awareness within the organization.
- Continuously identify market needs, assess competitive
landscapes, and discern customer trends. Serve as the internal and
external subject matter expert for customers and clients.
- Prioritize and produce detailed product specifications to guide
written descriptions, business rules, flows, and use cases.
Continually revise and refresh this documentation as the product
- Translate business needs and specifications into technical
implementation epics and tasks.
- Ensure your Agile development team delivers consistently
high-quality products by leading feature identification and
- Assist the team in maintaining organization and take on the
role of SCRUM master for your unit. Define and propel the sprint
process while gathering team feedback.
- A deep-rooted passion and experience in conceiving and building
state-of-the-art identification mechanisms and pipelines using PII
elements, geospatial data, and other unique data sets.
- Prior experience in developing identification, Customer360,
identity spine, or identity graph data sets.
- Proficient understanding of PII handling techniques and fuzzy
matching algorithms. Updated knowledge and hands-on experience with
SQL, coupled with the skill to write queries against secure
datasets to confirm product assumptions and discoveries.
- 6+ years in a technical product management role within a SaaS
- Comprehensive grasp of the complete product development
lifecycle, from strategy conception, requirements specification,
engineering, QA, to launch.
- Stellar leadership, project management, communication, and
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or an
- Acquaintance with data science in identification, ML/AI, and
the most recent trends and algorithms.
- Past management of identity spine and matching
- Experience liaising with 3rd party data providers and
At Cardlytics and Bridg, our people, partners and product are the
driving force behind everything we do. And our shared values embody
our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are
looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
CompensationThe base salary range provided below does not include
bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics' salary ranges are determined
by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined
by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience,
education, training, and more.
The anticipated annual base salary for this role is: $180,000 -
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a
student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and
financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art
classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to
diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and
organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better.
If you can do the job and you're excited about growing with us as
we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we'd love to hear
from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due
to a disability, please email email@example.com or inform
Keywords: Cardlytics, Los Angeles , Senior Product Manager, Bridg, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!