Assistant Director of Community Management
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Assistant Director works directly with the Division Director
and is responsible for providing support on administrative
operations and supervision of a division, while directly managing a
reduced portfolio of community associations. Leadership
responsibilities include training, supervising, and evaluating
staff and office operations in addition to developing and
implementing strategic vision and planning of a division. These
duties may be limited to specific accounts and/or team members. The
Assistant Director assists the Division Director and Branch with
the day-to-day leadership and management while promoting the
appropriate image to the public and assisting with the management
of short- and long-range goals of the division. As PCM's Divisions
vary in size and structure, the specific duties and
responsibilities for each Assistant Director within the
organization may vary. Assistant Directors assist with the
supervision of their assigned region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly manage community associations, with a reduced
- Provide leadership and oversight in general operations of the
- Evaluates performance of assigned team members for compliance
with established company policies and objectives and their
contributions in attaining objectives.
- Establish positive relationships with stakeholders and other
vendors at the regional
- Assist with strategic planning, business development, and
fiscal operations at the regional level.
- Provides motivational mentoring and coaching to direct reports,
to support them accomplishing annual and quarterly business
management objectives within the related areas of
- Support team members at assigned client meetings as
- Assist in client retention efforts for division and on accounts
- Assist in preparation of monthly client retention
- Attendance at monthly Leadership Meetings and Client Retention
- Monitor manager completion of deliverables and status using
necessary and provided reporting tools.
- Serve as escalation person for client and customer concerns for
specific clients or team members as assigned.
- Review mail-outs, newsletters, board packets, minutes, for
quality control purposes.
- Support team and individual team members in maintaining and
promoting positive and productive work environment, assist in
mediating and/or escalating concerns to VP, BVP/BP and/or HR.
- Support Director and/or VP in conducting monthly staff meetings
or weekly huddles, incorporating important information, initiatives
and conducting training as necessary and
- Serve as liaison between team and branch leadership, reporting
issues, trends and requests from team.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Knowledge of GAAP at a proficient level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
at an expert level.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar,
structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at an expert level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal,
written, verbal, ).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties
- Time management and time critical prioritizationQUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master of Business Administration Degree Preferred
- 3 - 5 years of directly related or closely related
- 3 - 5 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience
- 3 - 5 years of Community Association experience
The salary for this position is between $75,000-95,000 depending on
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa
delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly
five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the
industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing
innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions
designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more,
Keywords: Associa, Los Angeles , Assistant Director of Community Management, Executive , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!