Brand Manager - DevaCurl
Company: Henkel group
Location: Culver City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in
dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted
brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge
technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless
opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow
within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture
and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark
for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Manager Brand Marketing will be responsible for developing and
implementing innovative new launches and breakthrough brand
marketing strategies to drive consumer and professional awareness,
trial, education, and loyalty for the DevaCurl brand.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and
execute 3-year strategic marketing plans for effective product
launches. Driving innovation strategy, new product development,
execution, and go-to-market activation planning.
- Lead the testing process for all product Innovation.
- Own NPI from Inception to completion Including, product
submissions, packaging, A/W routing, and launch calendar.
- Developing persuasive brand presentations that will gain
executive leadership alignment and cross-functional buy-in.
- Measuring and communicating ROI of all innovation campaigns in
a timely manner, assessing against departmental KPIs and corporate
- Being an internal champion of the brand, ensuring all
constituents fully understand the brand's DNA and DevaCurl's long-
and short-term innovation goals.
- Translating overall brand strategies into clear innovation and
activation plans with new/better/different positioning and
effective go-to-market campaigns.
- Gathering/Leveraging consumer and market insights by analyzing
metrics, such as sales volume, market share, profit projections,
pricing, and distribution to drive innovation planning, update
positioning and/or the product portfolio.
- Effectively managing integrated marketing initiatives which
deliver measurable results.
- Reviewing and improving the kick-off and upfront strategic
processes of new product launch development.
- Working closely with sales to understand
monthly/quarterly/annual projections and how marketing can best
support those efforts. Leading innovation performance
specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and
- Using market research, consumer insights and competitive
analysis to gain a continuous view of DevaCurl's market
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that align with the
brand; maximizing all marketing levers to ensure growth and brand
- Collaborating with stylists, educators, marketing, and sales to
ensure alignments between education and brand strategy.
- Leading education initiative working closely with key educators
to develop curriculum and trainings.
- Managing Education Coordinator In day-to-day tasks, class
scheduling and LMS portal
- 5+ years product marketing or global marketing experience in
the beauty industry.
- Demonstrated innovation and product launch experience.
- Able to provide diverse thought leadership in a multi-cultural
- Ability to develop, communicate and hold the team to reasonable
timelines and operating rhythms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex or fast-moving
- Global thinker who uses insights, analysis, and trends to
inform decision making.
- Abl e to clearly analyze and articulate successes and failures
to team to maintain momentum.
- Proven track record of managing diverse teams in multiple
- Clear, concise communication skills with the ability to
consistently make compelling presentations.
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
The salary for this role is $85,000.00 - $100,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Keywords: Henkel group, Los Angeles , Brand Manager - DevaCurl, Executive , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!