Quality Assurance Manager
Company: OK International
Location: Hawaiian Gardens
Posted on: September 21, 2023
OK International is a global manufacturer of electronic benchtop
tools and precision dispensing solutions worldwide. We have two
major product lines: Metcal electronics bench tool solutions and
Techcon dispensing Systems.
We have facilities in Cypress California (US), Chandlers Ford (UK)
and Shenzhen (China) supporting our customers worldwide. The OK
International Team is dedicated at putting customers first, having
an entrepreneurship mindset, innovative culture, cultivating
relationships and never compromising on integrity. Welcome to our
OK International is part of the Dover Engineered Products segment
of the Dover Corporation. Dover is a diversified global
manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver
innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable
supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services
through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling
Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and
Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with
operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for
our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of
approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset,
collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible.
Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New
York Stock Exchange under "DOV."
- Ownership of the Global Quality Management System (QMS)
- Manage the Quality Team
- Responsible for ISO Certifications, MRB, Inspection, QA
Metrics, Supplier quality and audits
- Management of Technical Service Team and RMA
- Manage outside agency certifications
- Lean Manufacturing project support
- Manage NPI project initiatives
- Drive a customer first mindset throughout the team
- Team oriented Job Duties:
- Promote the achievement of quality results and performance
improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a Quality
Procedures plan to maintain the Company's Quality Systems and
Policies in compliance with quality system requirements. (ISO
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to
maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Work with global purchasing department staff to establish
quality requirements for external suppliers.
- Ensure test procedures and Inspection plans are properly
understood, carried out and evaluated and that product
modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervise QA staff in carrying out inspections, application
testing, NPI validation and in-process inspections.
- Write technical and management systems reports.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and drive the
group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality
- Manage and maintain the Company's quality inspection and
product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and
components, processes, and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of
goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to
- Set Quality Objectives for the company and ensure that targets
- Develop, implement, and maintain a test & measurement equipment
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation for all QA
- Liaise with Customer Support group and ensure the execution of
corrective action and compliance with customers' requirements
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing
- Organize and manage quality system review in close cooperation
with the Company's Leadership team .
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver
- Carry out Budgeting and Performance Appraisal activities
- Facilitate NPI launches after thorough validation and safety
certification Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Engineering degree strongly preferred
- Six Sigma - Lean Certification or training in 5 Whys, 8D,
- 4-10 years of experience managing a Quality organization.
- Must have experience with implementing lean processes and
engineering change notices (ECN)
- Candidate will have experience working with electrical and
- Experience with RF power supplies and/or precision molded
plastics are highly desirable. Skills Required:
- Must have strong problem solving and time management
- High energy and the ability to multi-task across projects.
- Must be able to understand the product as a system as it
encompasses mechanical, electrical, and software integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability
to interface with all levels.
- Works well in a cross-functional environment and across all
disciplines. Work Arrangement : Onsite
Salary Range : $95,000 - $135,000
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when
determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited
to, the position's responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
a candidate's education/training, the position's location, and the
key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards
that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Keywords: OK International, Los Angeles , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Hawaiian Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!