Senior Director, Global Real Estate Wasserman Los Angeles Director 20 hours ago
Company: The Esports Network- JobBoard
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music, entertainment
and culture. We serve clients with exceptional insight, influence
and creativity, while making a positive impact on our industry and
each other.Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the
world's most iconic sports and entertainment figures, musical
artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture
and captivate audiences worldwide. We operate globally across more
than 45 cities, 23 countries and six continents. For more
information, please visit www.teamwass.com .Wasserman is looking
for a seasoned real estate professional to join as Senior Director
and member of the Corporate team. This role will manage the Real
Estate strategy, global real estate office properties, project
management of all new and/or refurbished office spaces,
financial/budget oversight, and ongoing communications and
reporting to the executive leadership team. In representing
Wasserman, this individual should possess superior negotiation and
communications skills across all real estate and vendor contract
matters, resulting in cost effective real estate solutions for the
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Real Estate strategy
aligned with the company's growth objectives.
- Responsible for overall Real Estate strategy as it related to
utilization, consolidation of current and future properties and
ensure we are maximizing efficiency in current and future
- Project manage the lease negotiation process between landlords
and internal finance and legal teams.
- Manage and negotiate all contractors and vendors need for
office buildouts, including but not limited to furniture vendors,
moving companies, etc.
- Project manage all office buildouts and ensure that project is
delivered on time and within budget.
- Track budget and send finance updates, including all change
orders and savings.
- Supervise the design, buildout, furniture installation and
relocation of employees for all new and refurbished spaces.
- Take lead and create a companywide return to office strategy
including hotel officing, technology platforms and shared
- Collaborate with internal teams including leadership,
operations, finance and marketing to ensure alignment in real
estate decisions and respective division business objectives.
- Oversee lease management for all Wasserman offices, including
quarterly updates to the leadership team.
- Manage all lease renewals, lease actions and real estate
related activity for all global Wasserman offices.
- Track all extension and termination dates and manage any
- Work with office management and business division
representatives on floor plans and long-term goals around hotel
desking and shared workspaces.
- Work closely with VP, Operations to ensure seating charts are
maintained and office space is updated accordingly when internal
office moves happen.
- Serve as point of contact with offices when new hires are made,
and internal office assignment moves are required.
- Member of acquisition integration team to support consolidation
efforts as new space is acquired.Requirements
- Candidates should have 7 years of experience.
- Property Experience in North America, UK, Middle East are a top
- Strong understanding of real estate financial analysis, lease
structures and contract/legal terms.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal
- High level proficiency of project management fundamentals, with
strong attention to detail and accuracy to maintain records,
documents, and financial information.
- Demonstrates exceptional initiative and works well
independently and in a team environment.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional
- Experience working with Executive Leadership Teams and
confident in presenting, meeting, and collaborating with these
- Able to work weekends and extended hours when buildouts and
office set ups are in final stages.
- Able to travel with flexibility for last minute travel
requirements.Base salary range: $130,000 - $160,000 plus bonus
potential if applicable for role. Actual base salary is dependent
on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics,
location and region, experience, specialized skills/training
(education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations,
tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary
range listed is just one component of the total compensation
package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on
circumstances of each role.
Keywords: The Esports Network- JobBoard, Los Angeles , Senior Director, Global Real Estate Wasserman Los Angeles Director 20 hours ago, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!