Director, Product Management
Company: Cosm Experience Center
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Cosm is a global technology company that builds end-to-end
immersive experiences. Our technology enables people to experience
entertainment in a new way, across three primary markets: Sports
and Entertainment, Science and Education, and Parks and
Attractions. We push the boundaries of design, technology, and
service - democratizing access to the most sought-after experiences
on the planet.Our products are used around the world and across
many industries and markets to create mind-blowing immersive
experiences for millions of guests. We are a rapidly growing
organization with ambitious plans for 2023 and beyond. We have
built a strong company culture based on mutual respect,
accountability to each other, intense curiosity, and a bold shared
Summary: We are looking for a passionate Director of Product
Management who will be responsible for developing and executing a
product strategy for our user-facing digital products. This role's
ownership areas include Cosm websites, Cosm mobile applications,
and Cosm Venue-related services (Ticketing, Food & Beverage, and
Customer Service). As the Director, you will manage a team of
Product Managers responsible for defining the core digital products
that enable the Cosm Guest Experience. You will work closely with
the Product Development Leadership Team to create an environment
that fosters creativity and collaboration. You will understand the
nuance between a metrics-driven approach and an opinion-based
approach to product development. This position requires a
self-starter with excellent communication skills who can develop
and sell a unique product vision internally and externally. You
will be able to demonstrate extensive experience managing the
launch of numerous high-profile products.
- Develop a vision and execute a holistic product strategy and
roadmap for Cosm's B2C product suite.
- Own and manage the complete product life cycle from strategic
planning to tactical implementation, using analytics to inform
- Represent the Product Development Team at the executive level
and evangelize the strategic roadmap across the broader
- Inspire a high-performing team of product managers who are
passionate about delivering products that enable the next
generation of entertainment experiences.
- Communicate product needs through the collection and creation
of functional specifications, business requirements, user stories,
and data analysis.
- Collaborate across Engineering, Design, and Venue Operations to
prioritize and resolve issues impacting product quality and
- Understand user needs, evolving market trends, technology
innovations, and competitive offerings to grow and develop new
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and work
across multiple teams to implement streamlined product development
processes and procedures. Experience:
- Batchelor's Degree required; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in consumer
technology or digital media.
- Great product instincts with a track record of successful
execution. Inherent drive for identifying, diagnosing, and
addressing customer pain points.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to build
and maintain strong relationships, and the conviction to influence
and lead without direct authority.
- Experience instilling a strong product culture that rewards
innovation, rapid testing, and continuous learning.
- Remarkable attention to detail and an ability to thrive in a
creative, deadline-driven environment.
- Expertise in modern forms of product discovery, planning, and
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize requirements
across diverse functional areas and convert them into a product
roadmap and vision.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple work streams
- Strong knowledge of sports and entertainment-related digital
products The annualized base salary range for this position in
California is $160,000-$190,000. The base salary offered will
factor in internal equity and may also vary depending on the
candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and
relevant experience among other factors. Cosm is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Cosm Experience Center, Los Angeles , Director, Product Management, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!