Solar Project Manager - Commercial
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Voted TOP Southern CA solar company 8 years and counting!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Ruby VoightAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Southern CA, we
are looking for a Commercial Solar Project Manager to support our
growing footprint! We are a close-knit commercial solar energy
developer and EPC. We are committed to providing our customer's
with quality projects that exceed their expectations. Our customers
are our top priority and our ratings and reputation speak to that.
Our employees are treated like family and our benefits and culture
speak to that. If you are a Project Manager with 2+ years of
experience in commercial solar or other applicable trade, and have
a passion for construction, please apply today!Why join us?Do you
want to work with a top construction company?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Salary!
- Strong benefits package!
- Family first culture!
- Career Stability!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated
and experienced Project Manager to join our Technology industry
team as a Permanent Project Manager - Commercial Solar! The ideal
candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in solar
project management. The successful candidate will be responsible
for managing the design, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation
of commercial solar projects. The role requires excellent
communication, organizational, and leadership
- Manage the design, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of
commercial solar projects.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to
ensure timely completion.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop and implement
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders.
- Lead project meetings and ensure effective communication
between team members.
- Manage project documentation and ensure it is up to date and
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in solar project
- Strong knowledge of solar technology and its applications.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related
- PMP certification is a plus. If you are passionate about
renewable energy and have experience managing solar projects, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in our
Technology industry team as a Permanent Project Manager -
Commercial Solar!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Los Angeles , Solar Project Manager - Commercial, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!