Investment Grade Credit Portfolio Manager
Company: CFA Institute
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Responsibilities:The following duties are
generallyrepresentative of the nature and level of work assigned
and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Investment grade credit portfolio managemer
- Manage portfolios to achieve / exceed alpha targets within risk
tolerances and constraints, while following client/fund guidelines
- Implement trade programs to drive portfolio construction and
optimize portfolio positioning. Work with research and traders to
ensure accurate execution and compliant portfolio
- Monitor and invest cash flows resulting from client
subscriptions and redemptions.
- Ensure that portfolios are in compliance with investment
guidelines and communicate and resolve potential issues
- Enhance portfolio management processes. Develop and implement
tools to aid in portfolio construction and reporting.
- Contribute to alpha and idea generation through cross asset
relative value, sector rotation, security selection, and
duration/yield curve positioning.
- Closely track broad market and sector trends to source
opportunities for portfolios and drive alpha.
- Minimum five years of experience in portfolio management or
related role such as portfolio research, risk management,
compliance and operations, or trading, preferably related to fixed
- BA/BS required. CFA charterholder or progress to becoming a CFA
charterholder a plus.
- Fixed income and general finance knowledge, including an
understanding of bond math and risk.
- Strong understanding of markets, including complexities of
different issue types, liquidity, and trading.
- Ability to grasp quantitative concepts of risk and exposure and
their application to portfolio management.
- Knowledge of portfolio management of separate accounts a plus
(e.g., managing across differing investment guidelines, investment
strategies, allocation of across accounts, etc).
- Strong technical skills including advanced Excel, Power Point,
and Bloomberg. SQL, VBA, Python and other programing experience a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
clearly present investment status and plan to senior management and
- Strong team player
Keywords: CFA Institute, Los Angeles , Investment Grade Credit Portfolio Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...