OT Automation Project Manager @Los Angeles, CA
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Title: OT Automation Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Thousand Oaks, CA
2 candidates need to be onsite/Los Angeles, CA based. 1 can be
The Operations Technologies (OT) Automation Project Manager is
responsible for the timely execution of projects in their entirety,
from the project kick-off until project completion.
The OT Automation Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact with Client
- Commercial point of contact with Client
- Familiar with best practice project execution methodologies and
- Develop and maintain project plan in conjunction with
Automation Lead Engineer
- Prepare progress reports for Client and joint governance
- With the Automation Lead Engineer provide evidence of
efficiencies gain by re-use and optimization
- Co-ordinate and monitor site activities
- Signature Authorization of all the Contractors project specific
- General administration of the Project
- Project change control
- Broad Automation project implementation experience
The Automation Project Manager attributes include:
- Must have experience in OT Projects in a regulated Life Science
- Ability to understand and manage commercial contracts
- Broad Understanding of OT technology implementation
- Familiarity with ISA 88 and GAMP
- Experience of Stakeholder management with a corporate
- Understanding of OT technology implementation
- Typically over 8 years relevant industry experience
- Organize and chair weekly progress meetings to discuss status
with client project teams. Take and distribute meeting minutes to
summarize project status, schedule, open issues, and action
- Create and update a project dashboards highlighting the key
project activities, outstanding issues, etc.
- Maintains project financial tracking for the project.
- Keeps track of all project financials, including purchase
orders, change orders, and invoices.
- Provide at least monthly financial reporting.
- Review and approve all Purchase Orders, Change Orders, and
Invoices issued to the project.
- The Project Manager is directly responsible for any change
order request received from suppliers/OEMs/SIs. All such change
requests must be thoroughly reviewed, approved, and issued as
change orders before suppliers work on the changed scope.
- Regularly review any/all changes or deviations to project
scope, schedule, and/or cost with Engineering Technical Lead
(ETL)and CQ Lead, and appropriately escalate to the project
governance team for review and approval.
- Any Purchase Order and/or Change Order shall be issued to
suppliers after an alignment meeting between the Project Manager,
ETL, CQL, and Production Owner.
- Review and manage risks in collaboration with the project
- Resolve any conflicts and tactical escalations as the need
arises through an appropriate channel.
- Apprise respective Plant Management team about project progress
on a regular basis.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Los Angeles , OT Automation Project Manager @Los Angeles, CA, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...