Company: Satwic Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- 8 years Project Management experience, public sector experience
- College degree, preferably in IT related field; minor or
advanced degree in business or IT related subject is a
- PMP - certification and/or other industry and project
management certifications is a plus.
- 5 years experience in using formal project management
methodology, techniques, and tools.
- 1 year of experience providing project management software
implementation services in any of the following areas: Cafeteria
Management, Point of Sale, Supply Chain
- Management, Account Payables, and Financial Accounting in a
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project
deliverables such as project charter, project plan, status reports,
project timesheets, estimates, communication plan, reports, risk
management plan, budget (work hours and cost),
- Budget management skills: Ability to prepare, analyze, and
review financing plans and related budgetary information required
for estimating projects.
- Experiences with software vendor and remote resources
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope, and quality
while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage
deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity
and conflicting interests.
- Presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to build teams and generate a spirit of cooperation
while coordinating diverse activities and groups; people management
and negotiating skills within a team environment.
Keywords: Satwic Inc, Los Angeles , Project Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...