Manager/ Senior Manager - Advanced Analytics (978)
Company: Axtria, Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Introduction Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and
data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences
companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive
sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are
acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead
passionately to improve their lives.Job description:Candidates will
be expected to have familiarity with application of analytics to
sales and marketing problems such as :
- Commercial Model Design, Sales Force Sizing and Structure
- Patient analytics using Real-World Data sources such as
anonymized longitudinal patient claims data, lab/diagnostic testing
- Segmentation, Targeting, , Promotion Response Modeling,
Marketing Mix Optimization, Digital Analytics
- Market Access Analytics incl. pull-through analysis, Payer-plan
segmentation, Rebate optimization, etc
- Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning, Incentive
- Lead cross-functional teams to pilot and implement client
solutions with a focus on client satisfaction across a solution
area and industry verticals.
- Leverage and customize Axtria's proprietary analytics to client
needs, resulting in exceptional client value from every
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client
satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the Technology and Product Management groups
to ensure ongoing refinement of our analytical tools and
development of new client solutions.
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients on optimal
customer, sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent
with best practices and emerging trends in analytics.
- Contribute to Axtria's development of new solutions and
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team of analystsRequired
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
with 6-10 years of prior relevant work experience. Graduate degree
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel, R,
SAS, SPSS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Alteryx, and able to quickly
master new packages when needed
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and
the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a
non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- Proven ability to frame a business issue, design the right
solution, and deliver results.
- Ability to lead projects and teams
- Experience with the application of statistical estimation
techniques and / or optimization techniques
- Exposure to / experience working with large data sets.
- Familiarity / expertise in using Pharmaceutical data sets such
a prescriber-plan data, patient level data, transactional claims,
EMR/EHR data, SPP Hub data, diagnostic data etc. is a
plus.Logistics and Location
- We are hiring for San Mateo, CA
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per
project requirements. The salary range for this role is $80,000 -
$160,000. The actual salary will differ based on the candidate's
qualifications and competencies.#LI-YP1#LI-Hybrid
Keywords: Axtria, Inc, Los Angeles , Manager/ Senior Manager - Advanced Analytics (978), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...