Account Manager - Southern California
Company: GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 28, 2023
The Southern California-Account Manager reports to the
Southwestern US District Manager and coordinates sales activities
within the territory, creating added value for the customer with a
clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plans
and growth actions. The assigned territories will be the
responsibility of the account manager.
- Defining sales targets for the account, and ensuring they are
achieved with a structured follow-up process across utilizing a
Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM)
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with
volume, mix and profitability targets
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action
- Builds long-term relationships with customers ensuring that
service needs are fulfilled
- Actively works with other departments including manufacturing
and logistics to ensure customer service needs are met. Identifies
bottlenecks in service delivery and works within GCP to resolve
- Coordinates sales activities with team members in business
development and application specialistsSkills & Competencies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and
- Technical aptitude for construction products with significant
experience with concrete
- Ability to understand customers' business and needs and propose
- Time management with balance of prospecting, selling, and
- Strong relationship building skills to maintain current
business and acquire new customer requests.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning customer behavior to
understand changing needs in the market.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detailMinimum
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales related role, working as an
account manager with experience in construction and concrete.
- Knowledge and experience of Sales Force and MS Office
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong
communication and customer relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
- Able to work in US and holding a valid driver's license
- Able to travel as needed
- Local to Greater Los Angeles, CA /Greater San Diego, CA
Keywords: GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Los Angeles , Account Manager - Southern California, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!