Managing Director - Diagnostics
Company: Walter P Moore
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
In this position, the Managing Director will work with a team of
engineers and consultants on a variety of
evaluation/forensics/restoration/building performance projects,
including the pursuit, design and production of restoration or
forensic opinion reports. Individuals qualified for this role,
should demonstrate the following:
- Develops project plans and budgets including staffing and
- Provide engineering and project management services on
diagnostics, analysis, forensics and restoration projects. This may
include, but not be limited to, restoration, renovation and
rehabilitation of commercial structures and complexes such as
arenas, stadiums, convention centers, office facilities, industrial
facilities, , hospital complexes, and parking garages.
- Management, development and direction of the diagnostics team
in the LA office.
- Development of the diagnostics business in the LA and West
coast markets, with assistance from senior leaders. Generate
projects from the marketplace to grow the Diagnostics Group within
the LA office.
- Provide leadership within the Diagnostics Group. Provide
coaching and guidance to Diagnostics team in general and
specifically the LA team.
- Work with the LA team and Diagnostics leadership to achieve a
fast-paced growth for Diagnostics in the LA market, as well as,
work towards our firms overall strategic initiatives.
- Meets with and entertains current and potential clients
- Active business development participation to meet yearly
- Work collaboratively with the national and local Diagnostics
leadership to develop annual business development & marketing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. design codes and
standards is required.
- MS or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in structures,
materials, building technology or Architectural degree with
emphasis in building enclosure restoration.
- Minimum 12 years experience in consulting engineering with
emphasis either of the areas of forensics, structural restoration,
parking restoration, or enclosure consulting
- Licensed professional ( S.E. or R.A.) or ability to get
licensed in 6 months
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsWalter P Moore
is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal
employment opportunities (including offering competitive
compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants
for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.Walter P Moore is an international company of
engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve
some of the worlds most complex structural and infrastructure
challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic,
parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering
services, we design solutions that are cost- and
resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape
communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in
Houston, Texas, our 700+ professionals work across 23 U.S. offices
and 6 international locations.OP #: 2021-2099 External Company URL:
Keywords: Walter P Moore, Los Angeles , Managing Director - Diagnostics, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!