EXECUTIVE KITCHEN MANAGER
Company: Stonefire Grill Restaurant Man
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description:EXECUTIVE KITCHEN MANAGER - JOB DESCRIPTIONReports
to: General Manager - Location: RestaurantFLSA Status: Exempt -
Salary Range $75,000-$85,000ABOUT THE ROLE: Driven by our values
and an innate understanding of our culture, the Executive Kitchen
Manager's (EKM) primary responsibility is to lead and develop our
kitchen teams to provide our guests with an exceptional and
memorable dining experience that exceeds their expectations.
Equally important and connected is the partnership with the General
Manager in overseeing the planning, organizing, training, and
development of each individual kitchen manager and team member, as
well as the shared achievement of stated objectives in finance,
safety, quality and the cultural environment of the restaurant. The
EKM will also partner with kitchen managers throughout the company
and home office team to achieve company initiatives.CORE
- Promotes an environment of customer advocacy through
outstanding guest experiences, building guest loyalty and
recognizing Team Members for outstanding service delivery.
- Maintains expert level of knowledge and responsibility for
forward progress in the areas of Stonefire Grill food, P&L,
budgets, scheduling, catering services and team member
- Is responsible for the correct preparation of all food products
to ensure the desired outcome in taste, texture, quality, yield and
appearance. Ensures the correct quantities are prepared as
designated on the production chart and weekly buildup.
- Partners with the General Manager to coach and lead our teams
through proper training systems, adherence to policies and company
standards, and implementation of our service standards. Trains and
develops line staff and kitchen managers at all levels.
- Maintains a balanced schedule for optimum operations.
- Creates a succession planning pipeline of the next generation
of Kitchen Managers, #1 Kitchen Managers and Kitchen Team
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and county legal
standards that pertain to health, safety, and labor
- Performs a lead role in new menu rollouts in local area
restaurants. Rolls out recipe revisions in local area as assigned
by the Director of Operations. Collaborates with leaders on test
products and new menu items.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the General
Manager, Director of Operations or company leadership. Performs all
administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.LEADERSHIP
- Leads and lives our Values
- Treats everyone they encounter with equal dignity and
- Coaches and champions the restaurant team in all aspects of
revenue strategies, guest satisfaction, and team member
- Good listener, patient in stressful situations and genuine in
desire to resolve issues.
- Strong work ethic and desire to continuously improve.
- Is passionate about developing each team member in their
successful career with Stonefire Grill.
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment in the work environment
to the Company's Mission, Vision and Values. Keeps a cultural pulse
on restaurant teams, serving as both a role model and trusted
partner throughout the company.
- Demonstrates exceptional problem solving ability and
- Expert level understanding of Stonefire Grill operations.
- Passionate, fun, positive and results-oriented.
- Attentive and successful team builder, with a track record of
creating high performance, engaged teams.
- Open to new ideas, coaching and on-going development.
- Sound financial/business decision making with honesty and high
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills,
self-confidence, and professional maturity. Bilingual English and
Spanish is required.
- Excellent time management and proficient computer skills.
- Must maintain a good driving record and be able to drive
between locations using personal vehicle.
- People focused, team driven, results oriented.
- Effectively operates independently with minimal direction.OUR
- We lead through service.
- We care for each other and value our relationships.
- We care for our guests and community.
- We treat everyone with equal dignity and respect.
- We are committed to excellence and have integrity in all that
- We have FUN while we work.
- We are a team driven by loyalty and mutual support.
- We are committed to the ongoing development of each other.
- We empower through praise and accountability.
- We are Happy To Serve.PI200780291
Keywords: Stonefire Grill Restaurant Man, Los Angeles , EXECUTIVE KITCHEN MANAGER, Executive , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!