Director, Digital Activation_2021-3223, 2021-3245,2021-3477
Company: Recruiting Social
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
View all jobs Director, Digital Activation_2021-3223,
2021-3245,2021-3477 NYC/LA, New York/Los Angeles Job Title:
Director, Digital Activation
Location: NYC/LA (WFH)
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking
business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing,
where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be
made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the
right message at the right time. -
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts
& Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media
planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include
shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation
Day to Day
The Director, Digital Activation, plays a key role as the
day-to-day lead for executing the digital buys. Being the leader
across the team and ensuring that pacing, performance, and the
Digital Activation Process is activated correctly across the area
of responsibility is the primary focus of this job. A positive
attitude and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" is also critical
to get the job done. Experience working with across several media
channels is preferred and a curiosity in emerging media
Hearts has taken a unique approach to digital media, merging the
programmatic and traditional media buying into streamlined planning
process. Digital Planning, Optimization, Partnerships, and Business
Intelligence are the groups that constitute the larger team.
Our goal is to continue to plan and manage audiences, holistic
frequency control, maintain a clean supply chain, and deliver
against both business needs and marketing KPIs.
Check us out: https://vimeo.com/349996839/9a8d664ba8
- Ensure the implementation of the Digital Activation Process
across digital buying.
- Oversee and direct the day-to-day operations of the activation
- Effectively manage budget
- Lead the work around campaign design, tactic implementation,
determining what path to buy (manual IO or programmatic), and
defining requirements for success.
- Provide inputs and guidance around campaign design, including
requirements for success and optimal use of demand side
- Manage the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly client
conversations related to digital media
- Work side by side with the broader activation team to ensure
tight coordination of campaign setup, adjustments and performance
is efficient and effective.
- Work with Strategy team to understand goals, address client
needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients.
- Own the campaign creation process as well as billing and
- Implement Business Intelligences tools and new capabilities
(e.g., new supply & data sources, new media measurement techniques,
- Provide subject matter expertise to vendors, internal teams,
and clients. Desired Qualifications
- 6-8 years of experience and expert knowledge of digital buying,
hands-on experience using demand-side platforms a plus.
- Experience managing media teams and client relationships
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g.,
Statistics, Hard Sciences).
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of
methodologies for evaluating data.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay
strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to distill key ideas
for non-digitally centric teams.
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and ability to coach others in
- Working knowledge of 3rd party verification tools, including
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools, including
- Hands-on experience with campaign workflow tools, including
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group, -offers a
generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days,
summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, our people are our greatest asset. We are
committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts,
engages, and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of
experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints, and ideas is what
makes us a great place to work and differentiates us as an employer
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science, we are committed to expanding opportunities
for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity,
disability, or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for
his or her talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Recruiting Social, Los Angeles , Director, Digital Activation_2021-3223, 2021-3245,2021-3477, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!