Commercial Property Manager
Company: Sunny Hills Management Co, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Southern CA based Commercial Real Estate investment & management
company has an opening for our South Bay Office.
* Lease & Market office spaces - including preparing marketing info
materials, floor planning, tenant improvements, dealing with
brokers & prospects.
* Preparation & execution of leases - include negotiating all lease
terms & preparing documents for new leases & renewals.
* Tenant retention - servicing & keeping existing tenants
* Rent collection
* Upkeep properties & service tenants - perform regular property
inspections to ensure cleanliness, safety and regulation
compliance. Implement programs to correct problems and enhance the
properties through maintenance and/or capital improvements.
* Sourcing - procuring works with outside vendors & in-house staff,
comparing various bids.
* Project manage - timely and efficient completion of all projects,
including building & tenant improvements, and various operational
* Preparation of reports & accounting duties - including management
& marketing reports, processing accounts payable, maintaining
accurate & current rent roll in computer application.
* Respond to after-hours emergencies in rate occasions either in
person or by phone, depending on the circumstance.
* Service industries experience, bachelor's degree & some
commercial real estate management a plus
* CA DRE license
* Computer proficiency, knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook,
* Strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written
* Analytical & math skills
* Good organizational skills; ability to set priorities & meet
* Ability to work independently & supervise assistant
Please send resume + cover letter.
Starting base salary: $65,000-$75,000/year
Typical bonus: $10,000 - $35,000/year
Employer paid medical, dental and vision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Masking is currently optional
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Lawndale, CA 90260: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* California Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sunny Hills Management Co, Inc., Los Angeles , Commercial Property Manager, Executive , Lawndale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!