Industrial Hygienist - Project Manager
Company: LVI Associates
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We have a current opportunity for a Project Industrial Hygienist
on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Los Angeles,
CA. For further information about this position please apply.We are
seeking a Project Manager to join a national Industrial Hygiene
team. This individual will serve a key function in managing
environmental and industrial hygiene projects, preparing technical
proposals and reports, and supervising field investigations and
laboratory analyses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to
be part of a dynamic Regulated Building Materials national
practice, that executes a wide variety of environmental, health,
and safety projects for diverse market sectors.
- Coordination and execution of regulated materials surveys for
asbestos-containing materials, lead-containing materials, PCB's,
universal wastes etc.
- Preparation of regulated materials survey reports.
- Provide regulated materials abatement oversight and air
- Conduct indoor air quality, mechanical hygiene, and ventilation
- Perform moisture and microbial assessments.
- Provide field and office support for California BSI Project
- Willingness to travel occasionally and be available for night
and weekend work, as needed.Qualifications:
- The position requires 5+ years of prior building sciences and
industrial hygiene experience, with a strong emphasis on the
commercial and industrial sectors preferred
- DOSH Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST) required or
Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) preferred
- CDPH Lead-Related Construction Sampling Technician,
Inspector/Assessor and/or Project Monitor; and
- ACAC Certified Microbial Consultant, Certified Microbial
Investigator, and/or Certified Indoor Environmentalist.
- A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline, industrial
hygiene, public health or environmental engineering is preferred
but not required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug
screen, physical and motor vehicle records check.
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Must be able to commute to project sites as-needed
Keywords: LVI Associates, Los Angeles , Industrial Hygienist - Project Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!