Area Revenue Manager
Company: Montrose West Hollywood
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Location: Montrose West Hollywood - W. Hollywood, CA
Position Type: Seasonal
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Any
Supervise and monitor the daily operations, systems and programs in
the Revenue Cluster for the Company. In conjunction with the
Director of Revenue Management, Reservations Manager is responsible
for communicating with sales and operations teams to coordinate
rates, inventories, and strategies. The role is also accountable
for Revenue Cluster activities to achieve budgeted goals;
understanding and applying the principles of occupancy and rate to
achieve maximum yield. Additional responsibilities may include but
are not limited to, overseeing the reservations process, monitoring
and assessing all lost business reports, monitor and implement
strategies for Internet distribution channels and training and
development of all reservations personnel.
- Provide superior guest service while maximizing room revenues and
hotel occupancy, through proper management of inventories.
- Lead department in prioritizing, entering and confirming guest
- Balance oversold room types to ensure appropriate guest
experience and availability within hotels.
- Follow guidelines set for financial decisions in regards to
cancellation and no-show refunds for guest or groups.
- Utilizes discretion and independent judgment when handling guest
- Achieve Budgeted RevPAR, ADR and Room Revenue targets
- Assist Revenue Manager in surveying competitors to gather
business intelligence about the market
- Assist Revenue Manager in preparing data and reports for the
weekly Revenue Management meetings.
- Evaluate changes in guest patterns/needs, the guest mix, and
competitive set to recommend operational changes as necessary
- Be familiar with rates, promotions, and accounts. Create SOP's to
improve efficiencies between Front Office, Sales, Accounting and
Reservations. Ensure that staff is knowledgeable in understanding
and implementing Best Practices.
- Monitor and communicate availability/closeouts to
- Monitor and research rate parity issues across brand and OTA
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with
documentation of reservations, reports, restrictions, etc.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned by Revenue
- Requires fluidity in job functions through seasonal and trend
- Establish relationships and work with Travel Agents and Account
Managers to improve guest experience.
- Work with Front Office and Accounting to ensure commissions are
approved and paid in a timely manner.
- Enroll in additional training where available for current and new
systems and processes.
Keywords: Montrose West Hollywood, Los Angeles , Area Revenue Manager, Executive , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!