Director - SecOps & Business Continuity
Company: Korn Ferry
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The 'Director - Security Operations and Business Continuity'
will be a part of the global security team and will play a crucial
role in ensuring effective security monitoring and incident
response. This role will also be required to assist in the
development, implementation, and maintenance of the Business
Continuity Management System for the company.The successful
candidate will require good analytical, communication and
collaborative skills. They must have a good technical knowledge and
passion for security and be able to work proactively to reduce the
risk posed to the company.KEY responsibilities/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing disaster recovery and
business continuity strategies, including business impact analyses,
risk assessments, and strategy selection.
- Provide regular updates to management on the overall health of
- Assist with updating, organization, and annual testing of
Disaster Recovery plans.
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular BC related drills and
exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies,
updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Ensure that all technical components of the Business Continuity
plans are successfully tested regularly, or whenever significant
changes are made to those components.
- Documenting the results of all tests and exercises, and
identifying and implementing any recommended enhancements to the
Business Continuity plans and procedures.
- Identify, prepare and deliver awareness training to those with
and without BC responsibilities.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis assessments across the
- Developing, maintaining and implementing the Security Awareness
- Work to align the BCMS with ISO 22301.
- Test and evaluate BC related tools.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE /
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable with and passionate about technology
- Experience working in a large, multinational, complex
- Experience of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
processes, ideally ISO22301.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure concepts - such as Windows /
Linux, DNS, AD and routing.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS
- Knowledge of vulnerability management.
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing concepts and
- Ideally experience or understanding of computer network
penetration testing and techniques.
- Ideally experience with security certifications - ISO27001,
Cyber Essentials +
- Ideally have achieved CISSP / CISM certification.
- Active learner with strong work ethic.
- Proactive, flexible, responsive, and resourceful.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a
member of a small team.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.PERSONAL
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic and the
ability to "get things done".
- Resourceful, good listener with good problem-solving
- Proactive, rather than reactive.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a desire to
communicate effectively with colleagues, management, and
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.education
- Preferably educate to a degree level or above in IT or related
Keywords: Korn Ferry, Los Angeles , Director - SecOps & Business Continuity, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!