Sales Manager OEM
Company: Westin Bonaventure
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job SummaryThe Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of
assigned goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The
individual will be responsible for effectively soliciting and
securing new accounts. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction
with the Director of Sales to achieve the hotel's revenue and
market share goals for one or more properties. The focus of sales
may vary based on the respective property the associate is assigned
to (i.e. Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). OEM associates
overtime does apply and is calculated
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Hotel
Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property.
- Grow existing relationships with assigned accounts specific to
Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales.Property DetailsElegantly presiding over the City
of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the
ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An
international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and
sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles
hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world.
Visitors can stroll through our atrium lobby, and they'll
immediately see why. Whether visiting for a leisurely weekend
getaway, business meeting, or special event, our downtown Los
Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. Guests
can enjoy spectacular skyline views, access to over 40 specialty
boutiques and restaurants, and unparalleled meeting and conference
facilities. Discover LA's largest convention hotel - widely
regarded as a 'City-within-a City' - sure to surpass all
expectations.Company OverviewAs the global leader in third-party
hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550
hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.BenefitsAfter an initial
waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible
for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Westin Bonaventure, Los Angeles , Sales Manager OEM, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!