Customer Service Manager - Film and TV
Company: Breakdown Services, Ltd.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Breakdown Services* is the industry leader in our sector providing
essential services for Studios and Networks, Casting Directors,
Talent Representatives, Actors and Filmmakers.
We design and develop software and services to streamline and
secure the casting process from the Breakdown to the booking. Over
97% of all professional film, tv, theatre, commercial and voice
projects in North America are released and managed via our secure,
end-to-end ecosystem. We created the original Breakdown back in
1971 and remain focused on developing innovative solutions for the
film, TV and theatre community.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and customer service
driven individual to manage a staff of 15-25 support
representatives. These reps provide assistance to our entertainment
industry clientele via phone, email, and online chat. You will be
responsible for managing and coordinating the daily business flow
of the CSR. You will be responsible for communicating issues to
Breakdown leadership affecting the site brought to your attention
by the CSRs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and a
working knowledge of the film/tv industry. You will contribute
creatively and share your perspective for improving customer
service and the user interface. Additionally you will be
responsible for scheduling your CSR staff through an array of
duties and focus throughout the day. Possessing a skill set that
allows you to quickly understand the facets of customer service we
provide and then being able to pass that information along to the
CSR staff is of utmost importance.
*_All team members are currently working remotely until it is safe
to return to the office. We are seeking to add team members who are
based in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto or Vancouver._*
* Understand and offer training and assistance to CSR team members
who provide support for Actors, Talent Reps, Casting Directors and
* Provide excellent leadership in email, phone and chat support to
team members and clients alike.
* Give training and support as well as lend your own talents to
proofread, write and edit copy.
* Ensure that all CSRs are able to efficiently provide technical
support and instruction on how to navigate our site and services in
one-on-one or group settings.
* Work with our other office personnel (offices in LA, NY,
Vancouver and Toronto) to provide a cohesive customer support
* Stay up to date on new product features and site improvements and
communicate that effectively to CSR team members.
* Create a daily work schedule for all team members and keep up to
speed on absences, and time off requests to help the department
*Required Skill Set*
* Strong foundation in Customer Service Management.
* Proven supervisory skills for a company demonstrated in your
* Broad experience with both Windows and MAC OS.
* Experience with Word, Google Docs, Slack.
* Familiarity with Webex, Chatlio, Freshdesk, Zendesk or
* Worked with Google Calendars to set up schedules.
* Encouraging your team to provide accurate, valid and complete
information to customers.
* When elevated, be able to handle customer complaints, provide
appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
* Ensure that team members keep records of customer
* Ensure that team members follow communication procedures,
guidelines and policies.
* Must be proficient in all areas of our customer relationship
services so that you can lead by example.
* Must reside in Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver, or Toronto.
* *Only applications with a current resume AND cover letter will be
* DO NOT contact the employer directly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* How many years of Customer Service Management experience do you
* What type of experience do you have working in the TV, Film,
Theatre or Commercial industry?
* What type of Customer Service application or software skills do
you have a working familiarity with?
* Are you authorized to work in the US?
* Only applications with a current resume AND cover letter will be
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Breakdown Services, Ltd., Los Angeles , Customer Service Manager - Film and TV, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!