Human Resources Manager
Company: Zeeba Automotive Group Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Oversee, refine, and execute HR initiatives, standards and
procedures, and improve existing processes.
* Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including
compensation, health insurance, and other personnel packages.
* Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable
HR federal and state law requirements, conducting investigations,
and maintaining records (incl. robust knowledge of current Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action laws such as
American Disability Act (ADA))
* Serve as an advisor and confidant to HR Business Partners and
business leaders, helping to navigate the complexity of building,
retaining, and growing teams.
* Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering
trust and promoting collaboration.
* Provide support and guidance to HR Business Partners,
generalists, management, and additional People Operations support
* Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes,
and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and
* Provide thought leadership and training in areas such as
complaint/escalation handling, conflict resolution, etc.
* Support current and future business needs through the
development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human
* Develop training materials and performance management
* Design and implement employee retention strategies.
* Provide HR administrative support, including organizational
structure development, payroll services, benefits administration,
reporting, and onboarding.
* Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs
* 7+ years of experience of progressive leadership experience in
* B.A./B.S. in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
* HR certification is a plus.
* Previous experience developing and implementing HR initiatives in
a startup environment.
* Extensive experience with reasonable accommodations, LOA, and the
* Manufacturing, engineering, or industrial environment is a
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constructive changing
* Expert knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
* Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience across all principal
HR functions including Talent Acquisition/Planning, Learning and
Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, and
Diversity & Inclusion functions.
* Excellent communication skills
* Extremely detail oriented and organized
* Experience with Google Suite and MS Office required
* Ability to *reliably* travel to the office in downtown Los
Angeles at least once a week
* PTO 15-20 days per year
* 12 holidays annually
* Thanksgiving and Christmas paid week off
* 100% employer covered health insurance
* 15 days company vehicles usage annually
*Status*: Full-time Exempt, Hybrid
*Reports To: *Director of HR
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 - $88,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Los Angeles, CA 90014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Human resources management: 7 years (Required)
* Professional In Human Resources (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Los Angeles, CA 90014%58047475%
Keywords: Zeeba Automotive Group Inc, Los Angeles , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!