Territory Sales Manager
Company: Urbn Leaf - Harborside
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About Us: *
We are an innovative, fully-vertical cannabis company recognized
for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards within the
cannabis industry. With a focus on consumer education and staff
training, we are working to change the perceptions of cannabis.
From the thoughtfully curated collection of products down to the
modern, strategic layouts of each location, every detail is
designed with the customer experience in mind. We believe that each
and every customer deserves to be treated with compassion backed
with expertise and appreciation.
*Our Values: *
Our most important asset is our people. We strive to foster an
inclusive environment that promotes engagement, teamwork, and the
continued opportunity for development through the empowerment of
We believe in setting the standard by providing our customers with
carefully curated products and high-performing, knowledgeable team
members to ensure a quality experience with every interaction.
By being transparent and treating everyone with respect, we can
focus on what really matters to us as a company: our team and our
We take ownership of our work and honor our commitments. We are
proud of our accomplishments and recognize our failures by
reinforcing the "we" in our efforts and removing the "they".
We believe in cultivating growth in all that we do, from the growth
of our business to the personal and professional growth and
enrichment of our teams.
*Job Department: * Sales
*Reports to: * VP of Sales
*Job Location: *Los Angeles, CA
*FLSA Status: * Exempt
The Territory Sales Manager will be a pivotal member of our
fast-growing sales team. Is responsible for cultivating
relationships, identifying new opportunities, and growing the
existing sales book of business. The Territory Manager should have
a customer service centric, consultative approach to each
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Prospects, presents, and opens new business opportunities.
* Provides a consultative approach to upsell and cross-sell company
* Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand
their product needs; identifies and suggests products and services
to meet those needs.
* Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and
* Collaborates with the leadership and marketing team to improve
market presence in their territory.
* Attends industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and makes
productive contact with existing clients.
*PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: *
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Ability to set and achieve short- and long-term goals.
* Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must be able to stand and walk for long hours at a time.
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: *
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
OR at least three years of related experience required.
* Proven track record of outside sales experience
* Knowledge of Cannabis preferred
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and verbal
communication skills required.
*Equal Employment Opportunity Policy*
Urbn Leaf and Harborside provide equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical
history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital
status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited
to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Urbn Leaf and Harborside comply with federal and state disability
laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and
employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact Talent Acquisition at
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Urbn Leaf - Harborside, Los Angeles , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!