Associate Brand Relations Manager - Walt Disney Games
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As an Associate Brand Relations Manager, you will partner with
Walt Disney studios and Walt Disney games disciplines (production,
creative, and marketing) in receiving, routing, and the delivering
of brand content and approvals to ensure games are aligned with
brand and corporate guidelines. This role requires day to day
interactions with the games team, creatives, marketing, and Walt
Disney studios. You will support studios for Disney/Pixar Games
including: Walt Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Pixar, Parks,
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED). This brand work
entails providing clearly communicated brand
feedback/approvals/notes to and from studios and games teams,
meetings, reviews, and content share outs. A key responsibility in
this role is to continue to support the relationships of the studio
stakeholders as we push the limits of innovation for new product
that evolves with the market and audience. You will primarily lead
small scale/complex products and support live service/live operated
titles. This person leads assigned projects and supports the Brand
Relations leads across their assigned products. The ideal candidate
is a self-starter who can draw upon a background with solid
knowledge of the Disney brands and knowledge of gaming and a
passion for both. They must be able to carefully articulate
feedback and clearly communicate information to all stakeholders,
addressing opportunities and challenges. This role may require
onsite Disney studio visits at: Walt Disney Animation, Disney Main
Lot, Pixar, WDI/Parks, and occasional visits with Disney TV (DMED).
This position does not support Marvel or Lucas. This position will
report to the Sr Manager, Brand Relations Responsibilities/You
- Support Brand Relations work and handle brand reviews for
assigned Disney Games titles, both global and regional, including
console, mobile, online, and other platforms from creative concept,
development, release & live service.
- Work closely with the studios to learn and master the
understanding of the Disney brands as a Brand Relations
- Ensure that the Walt Disney Games teams have the necessary
support from studios such as access to reference materials, story
overviews, and digital assets in order to deliver high quality
- Provide brand support to producers and creative staff balancing
the needs of the game and the authenticity of the TWDC Franchise's
characters and worlds.
- Collaborate with Game product development on creative concepts
through a brand and studio lens.
- Advocate for both filmmakers and game productions to negotiate
a balance of game features without compromising brand
- Collaborate with marketing staff to ensure effective synergy,
distribution, and promotions.
- Prepare and develop internal and external presentations for new
and classic brand content. Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- 1-3+ years of experience specifically in brand management,
video games, or in film studios.
- Ability to make confident, intelligent, and critical decisions
to ensure reviewers understand importance of specific game
requirements while maintaining brand integrity.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at
different stages of development.
- Ability to identify and escalate to senior staff as
- Strong sense of flexibility and urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building
productive relationships with creatives, managers and peers.
- Demonstrate affinity and familiarity with TWDC Franchises
(excluding Marvel and Lucas). Preferred Qualifications
- An understanding of mobile, console, and/or PC games with live
- An understanding of all phases of film or game development:
concept, pre-production, production and
- Proficiency in project management tools such as JIRA, AirTable
and able to navigate database asset and routing software.
- Passion for the latest games and game platforms (Mobile,
Console, PC, AR/VR). Preferred Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Additional Information This position is located in
Glendale, CA Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to
help you live your best life. This includes health and savings
benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only
Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits - CPGPJobs
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Los Angeles , Associate Brand Relations Manager - Walt Disney Games, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!