Clinical Director (PhD/PsyD) (Los Angeles, CA)
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Rogers is proud to provide our leading mental health services
-for children, teens, and adults in Ladera Heights, CA. This
location offers specialized outpatient treatment for OCD and
anxiety, trauma, depression, mood disorders and co-occurring
diagnosis. Our Multidisciplinary team is backed by strong medical
and clinical leadership in a private, non-academic setting. With 20
plus years of Evidence Based treatment outcomes, our research team
uses statistical analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of each
program by location.The Clinical Director will be leading and
mentoring the multidisciplinary team to provide high quality
services for patients in PHP and IOP levels of care. Serve as a
liaison and establish partnerships within the community, to advance
the development of our continuum of care model. Requires robust
training and implementation of CBT/DBT, along with experience in
the populations and programs we work with. Established knowledge
and experience to train and supervise the clinical team on
evidence-based practices, to support professional development
within the clinic is vital.Monday-Friday, No weekends, No
HolidaysCollaborate and partner with Director of Operations in
facilitating the running of the clinicContribute to the larger
Rogers system by participating in system-wide trainings/talksBe a
part of something great! As we consider adding programs to treat
addiction and eating disorders, play an instrumental role in
meeting the particular needs of the Los Angeles community -Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Rogers Behavioral Health regional programs' clinical
staff performance in providing treatment services in the assigned
- Ensure the clinical staff receives appropriate clinical
- Conduct and/or oversees retrospective reviews and evaluations
of the quality of patient care through patient care audit
- Facilitate the clinical continuum of care.
- Assure the development of a continuum within the local
- Assure the development of continuum with Rogers Residential and
- Serve as a liaison to the community.
- Develop program schedule and training curriculum.
- Assist with developing program schedule based on empirically
supported clinical practice.
- Develop training curriculum to assure staff are
- Participate in participation of CBT Academy modules.
- May provide direct patient care for patients in the program.
- May conduct initial assessment on patients in the program.
- Work with staff to develop and update the patient's treatment
- May provide ongoing care to selected patients in the program.
- Monitor clinical staff performance and provide opportunities
for age-specific continuing education.
- Provide a continuing education program for the medical staff
and for other clinical staff, as requested and as deemed necessary,
to keep staff informed of significant new developments and new
skills in psychiatric care of patients.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of clinical staff development
and staff training activities.
- Ensure completion of regular performance reviews of all
clinical staff supervised.
- Develop, administer and seek compliance with the bylaws, rules
and regulations for services provided.
- Report to Rogers Behavioral Health Chief Operations Officer of
Regional PHP/IOP programs.
- Account to the Executive Committee of the Medical Staff for the
quality and efficiency of patient care rendered to patients at the
Hospital through reports and recommendations, as needed.
- Represent the Clinical Services to the Board of Directors,
Joint Conference Committee, Performance Improvement, Case
Management, Risk Management, and Infection Control Committees.
- Demonstrate understanding of Joint Commission and other
regulatory agency compliance regulations:
- Involve self in the learning and the application of standards
relevant to the medical staff.
- Participate in in-services/seminars and other meetings to
increase involvement and awareness of regulations.
- Involve self in the education of other disciplines regarding
- Plan effectively for department needs by working with the
director and administrative leadership with involvement with the
Hospital budgeting process:
- Assist the director with the department needs to include the
- Assist and support the director in managing the FTE
expenditures with compliance to the FTE budget.
- Assist the director in managing the capital and other
operational expenditures with compliance to the related
- Maintain an understanding of any variance and its impact on the
- Communicate such information to the director, clinical
director, and Chief Operations Officer of PHP/IOP Regional Programs
in a timely manner.Education/Training Requirements:
- Doctor of Psychology licensed in the state in which the
regional program is based.
- Administrative or supervisory experience in a psychiatric
- Sales/marketing, patient development and/or community
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption.Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities.ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTHRogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. -Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. -The System also includes, which supports patient
care, programs, and research; and, an initiative that works to
eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Los Angeles , Clinical Director (PhD/PsyD) (Los Angeles, CA), Executive , Venice, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!