Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing
in the health and wellness industry, and we're rapidly expanding!
Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and
the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations
and growing. What we offer:
- $62500 - $70000 / year (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growthWhat You Will Do:
- The Café Manager is the forefront of customer service and
hospitality for the store. It is imperative that this person
exhibits strong communication skills, as he/she communicates
directly with the café team and will need to communicate
effectively with customers. Café Manager should have natural
leadership skills and an optimistic attitude and be willing to go
above and beyond for their customers.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall Café food service
operations for the store.
- Grow and drive financial success of the Café by monitoring top
lines sales and managing labor based on business needs.
- Inspire and lead Team by educating Café associates on company
standard operating procedures, seasonal menus & items being
- Working closely with Culinary Manager on daily operations, food
offerings and staffing.
- Complies with Health Department food and safety measures,
ensuring that the Café is setup for success during routine site
- Maintains clear communication with Cafe Director to streamline
- Overseeing Café operations including, but not limited to:
scheduling, inventory, catering orders, ordering, signage and
management of food offerings.
- Displays leadership by anticipating guests and Café needs by
following all food safety standards while providing prompt and
courteous services to guests in the café.
- Contributes to positive work environment by multi-tasking and
keeping a calm demeanor during periods of high-volume rushes.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and
ensures proper cash management practices are followed by Café
- Engages with guests in a positive manner and responds to guest
- All other duties assigned by management.What You Will Bring:
- 3-4 years experience in food service operations and 2 years of
an assistant manager role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and coach
employees on company standards and operating procedures.
- Available to work full-time with flexible hours based on
- Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- Food Handler Manager Certification (Food Safety)
required.Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and
growth as we expand across Southern California with seven current
stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver
Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and three more NEW locations opening
soon (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).#GLACafeErewhon Market
is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: EREWHON, Los Angeles , Cafe Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!