Manager, Global Employee Programs (D&I and CSR) (Contractor)
Location: Culver City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who We Are
We're a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime.
Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both
online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed,
co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming,
news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about
our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are
still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time.
This role is expected to start remotely, and we'll work closely
with you as we understand every person has unique
Location: Los Angeles
The intersection of media and technology is our sweet spot and we
are fortunate to be headquartered at the epicenter of the creative
economy - Los Angeles. This office houses many of our corporate
functions and cross-functional teams tasked with creating
exceptional experiences for our passionate communities.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced leader to temporarily run our
ongoing D&I and CSR efforts and to cover parental leave. This
role will work closely with the Internal Communications team,
People team, and across the organization to complete day-to-day
activities and help us drive our programming forward.
About The Team
The Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR) team is responsible for executing on our
mission to help everyone belong within the company. For our D&I
work, we strive to improve representation to mirror our community
and create meaningful, global inclusion within the organization. A
large part of our D&I strategy is focused on supporting our
employee resource groups (ERGs), identity or experience-based
communities within Crunchyroll and led by our employees. Our CSR
work is focused on encouraging and empowering the next generation
of anime creators and enabling an inclusive internal and external
community. We embody Crunchyroll's collaborative spirit and work
closely with various internal and external teams to foster
inclusivity and belonging within and outside the organization.
- 2+ years experience working or contributing to Human Resources,
Diversity & Inclusion and/or Corporate Social Responsibility
- Knowledge of events planning and programming
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional
intelligence and judgment with the ability to establish
relationships and trust at all levels of the organization and with
- Ability to work with multiple partners across various
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exhibits a proactive, service-driven, and collaborative
approach to identifying, crafting, and responding to
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or MS Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint). Additional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a
A day in the life of our Global Employee Programs Manager:
- Working closely with the VP of Internal Communications to
define, measure, and track D&I goals and metrics with every
- Leading the Global Employee Program Associate on content and
logistics for internal D&I / CSR programming, including
offsites, professional development sessions, volunteer events,
- Supporting the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and helping them
define and implement their plans. Act as a consultant and guide to
the ERGs to make sure their voices are heard.
- Implementing and project managing the rollout of the D&I
- Overseeing the administration of the CSR donation matching
- Planning the and heritage months with Brand Marketing, Creative
and the ERGs.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition to develop new strategies to
recruit underrepresented Talent
- Providing regular updates to Crunchyroll's D&I
collaborators and steering committee members
- Working with global and cross-company partners to recruit ERG
leaders and members.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying
to our job openings will only be contacted directly from
@crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any
questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job
offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and
territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition
to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll
serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games,
consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of
licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple
languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts
- top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including
all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between
US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a
subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both
subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Our Company Values
You'll see these in action if we're lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we overcome fear, we enable our best
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy,
inclusion, and understanding.
- Service - We serve our community with humility, enabling joy
and belonging for others.
- Kaizen - We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Crunchyroll, Los Angeles , Manager, Global Employee Programs (D&I and CSR) (Contractor), Executive , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!