Director of Media Buying
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ABOUT MilkMoneyMilkMoney is a leading on-demand media buying
marketplace connecting advertisers with a wide range of out-of-home
(OOH) opportunities. Publishers make their inventory available for
advertisers to browse, plan, book and track their campaigns from
start to finish.MilkMoney has quickly gained notoriety working with
disruptive advertisers like: Amazon Music, Boohoo, Bottega Veneta,
Bumble, Casper, Daring., Fear of God, Fenty Beauty, Good American,
Harry's, Hims, Netflix, Postmates, PrettyLittleThing, Robinhood,
Saint Laurent, Savage X, Shopify, Sweetgreen, Uber Eats, YouTube
Originals, and 100 Thieves.POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a
dynamic and experienced media agency leader with OOH expertise to
join MilkMoney. Reporting to the COO, you will run the day-to-day
operations, lead the expansion of the business by overseeing client
relations/pitches, manage the planning/strategy department and
yield management. This role will set the tone for what our services
and production capabilities can be by harnessing the power of the
existing organization across our service
- Provide overall strategic direction and vision to support the
growth of the Company
- Act as the strategic business lead for the organization, with
high visibility to executive leadership and key internal
- Develop an integrated strategic & tactical plan to address
current and future business activities. Monitor and measure results
against the overall business plan, within budget and under careful
- Manage all planners, buyers, logistics, and yield
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Oversee and approve all client facing pitches and plans.
- Ensure a clear value proposition and ROI that differentiates us
from our competitors.
- Enhance the Company's ability to penetrate key customers and
build strong relationships.
- Work closely with the VP, Revenue to drive new opportunities
with existing clients, and secure new work streams as well as drive
new organic business growth.
- Work closely with and present fresh ideas to Company's diverse
roster of clients.
- Partner with COO to create and employ new systems that will
promote increased efficiencies across the organization.
- Motivate, inspire and lead team members.EXPERIENCE AND
- Minimum 5+ years in senior leadership experience at an OOH
media buying agency.
- 10+ years experience planning and buying OOH Media
- A passionate and visionary leader.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic,
organization, and problem solving skills that support and enable
sound decision making.
- Proven experience in building and growing a fast growth
- Extensive experience managing both up and down is paramount to
this position's success.
- Proven experience in leading a highly successful
teams.EXECUTIVE PERSONAL TRAITS
- High integrity.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Courageous. Leans into hard decisions.
- Understands excellence and demands it. Has high standards.
Keywords: MilkMoney, Los Angeles , Director of Media Buying, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!