Community Manager - Social
Company: Part 4
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OVERVIEWPART IV is looking for a full-time Community Manager to
join our team! You are a social savvy individual who loves joining
the conversation on social media. You bring experience in community
management across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
TikTok, etc.) and always keep a pulse on the health of your
accounts. You know how to utilize data and analytics to inform on
creative and can apply both areas of expertise to your day-to-day
- 2+ years of client-facing social media experience, specifically
managing a brand's handle across multiple social platforms.
- Agency or ample freelance experience is ideal. -
- A true passion for social media.
- Mastery of the native features and functions of all major
- A forward-thinking vision for emerging platforms, innovative
techniques, and strategic partnerships. -
- Ideally a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communications,
Journalism, Screenwriting, or a relevant field.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, highly collaborative
- Ability to manage multiple brands and brand voices
- Outstanding copywriting skills. - -
- A nimble mindset with the ability to adapt and pivot when
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. -
- Design, illustration, and video editing skills are a bonus!
- Manage client-facing social calendars. -
- Work with clients and the internal team to create a strategic
rollout or "cadence" for campaigns that maximizes reach and
- Post, QA, and monitor campaign assets across multiple
- Create compelling copy options that match the campaign tone and
brand presence. -
- Cultivate, monitor, and engage the social space and community
for our accounts (internal and external). -
- Use social listening techniques to monitor the overall
sentiment and report when appropriate.
- Generate regular reports detailing the performance, growth, and
other relevant analytics for multiple campaigns. -
- Support the social team with expert knowledge of the tech side
of social media (i.e. the backend of the social platforms, "hacks"
to circumvent platform limitations, etc.).
- Keep abreast of the ever-changing social platforms and help the
team keep in the know. -
- Maintain strong awareness of the general digital landscape.
- Participate in curating and managing our internal social
Keywords: Part 4, Los Angeles , Community Manager - Social, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!