Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Want to join us? What You'll Do.Popcornopolis is seeking a
Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing ecommerce team.
In this role you will manage our paid digital marketing efforts for
our successful ecommerce businesses. The ideal candidate is
organized and has deep knowledge in paid search, shopping, email,
affiliate, and Amazon digital advertising. Responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Work with our external agency to drive the execution,
optimization, and profitable scaling of our digital ecommerce paid
marketing efforts. Develop and execute lower funnel strategies that
drive increased sales and maximize ROI including but not limited to
auditing existing accounts, informing account restructures, and
collaborating on account optimizations.
- Conceptualize and lead campaign strategies for ecommerce,
fundraising, and corporate gifting business units including
messaging strategy, cadence, and the management of execution.
- Lead creation, optimization, and execution of digital
advertising campaigns on Amazon (ie. pay-per-click strategies,
keyword research, DSP, ad testing, competitor research, and
- Institute and tracks metrics, KPIs, and other valuations of
performance. Report performance, provide insights on ways to drive
future performance, and provide direction to cross function
partners to ensure success.
- Partner with other divisions to ensure creative vision for
brand is cohesive across all channels
- Work with creative services team to build and aggregate
imagery, copy, product data, and other assets needed to launch and
- Be the company advocate for digital marketing by finding,
building and sharing training materials with the entire
organization.Sound Like You?You might be just who we're looking for
if you have . . .
- 5-7 years of experience in e-commerce digital marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience working on Google and Bing Paid
Marketing campaigns. Strong experience developing lower funnel
performance based paid marketing strategies required.
- 2-5 years of experience in email marketing
- 1-2 years of experience with Amazon Ad Console, 1P & 3P
- Highly analytical, with an understanding of web analytics and
site metrics. Proven expertise in using data and analytics to
develop strategies and action plans.
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets required.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration and manage cross
- Experience estimating needed budget at given ROI targets to
achieve profitable growth using historical, keyword, seasonal and
other types of data
- Knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices. (optional)
- Paid Search agency experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
Keywords: Popcornopolis, Los Angeles , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!