Civil Engineer, Project Manager - Los Angeles
Company: Wood, Patel, & Associates
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
OUT OF STATE RELOCATION BONUS/STIPEND
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc currently has openings for full time
Relocation Bonus/Stipend available for out-of-state applicants and
is negotiable upon job offer.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $135,000, Depending on experience
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ and is NOT a remote
* 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
* 401(k) with employer matching
* Generous PTO plan - up to 4 weeks of paid time off
* Bonuses & Profit Sharing
* Growth & Shareholder potential
* 9 paid holidays
* 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
* In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid
* Employee Appreciation events
* Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
* Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
* Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
* Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil
engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for
exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity
to advance your career and become part of our well-respected
We currently have openings for full time Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract
* Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource
* Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
* Experienced in employee supervision, development, and
* Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
* Strong technical and civil engineering knowledge required
* Strong technical skills and capable of preparing design on land
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
* Displays strong sound judgement and organizational skills
* Thrives in a team environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail producing quality work and client service
* Self-motivated and able to manage and meet multiple critical
* B.S. in Civil Engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience
and an Arizona PE. Or ability to obtain PE within 3 months.
* Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize, supervise,
coordinate technical work and satisfy clients
* Proven track record of successful client interaction including
initiating contacts, negotiating contracts, ensuring client
satisfaction, and securing referrals.
* Civil3D knowledge and capabilities a plus
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match
employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the
world's first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the
value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective
criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status
protected by governing laws.
Keywords: Wood, Patel, & Associates, Los Angeles , Civil Engineer, Project Manager - Los Angeles, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!