Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Food Science Testing & Safety
- BS Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Technology, or
related field (Prefer a MS in Microbiology, Chemistry, Food
Technology, or related field. Will accept Animal Sciences.)
- Experience with managing people in the range of 30 -60
- Experience in a microbiological and/or chemical testing
- Three years' experience in a commercial food-testing
- Manage the execution of all daily operations in the
- Maintain and execute proficiency and quality control processes
- Work and interact with other departments such as
science/technical, human resources, accounting, and IT. -
- Ensure all laboratory day-to-day execution is consistent and in
adherence with FSNS' standard of operations.
- Effectively execute enhancements to profitability,
productivity, and efficiencies throughout the laboratory.
- Partner with Laboratory Manager to hire, train, engage,
empower, and develop all laboratory team members in accordance with
FSNS standard of operations.
- Oversight and preparation of scheduling laboratory labor and
workflow within the laboratory.
- Master all positions within the laboratory.
- Participate in generating final report summaries for shelf-life
evaluations and food borne illness projects, as required.
- Maintain "unequivocal technical/scientific standards" in the
- Alert Laboratory Manager of need for repair services for
malfunctioning equipment and non-compliance of supplies and
- Periodically review and visually audit laboratory staff and
processes to ensure compliance with methods and FSNS standard
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Los Angeles , Laboratory Manager, Executive , Maywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!