IT Project Manager - remote
Company: MAKE Corporation
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
IT Project Manager#JP_AO5
Duration: 18 Months or contract to perm hire. (Your choice)Remote?:
Yes. Candidates must be local to Chicagoland for a few onsite
days/monthLocation: Primarily remote with company based
conveniently near expressways in Rosemont, IL
- While working within the Enterprise PMO team, the Project
Manager will work independently and be accountable for assigned
project implementations on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrates expertise in scope planning and management and
requirements elicitation and management. This requires critical
- Manages assigned projects that span one or more
cross-functional teams; accountable for full project life cycle
ownership; successful project delivery will include full system
implementation from initiation to deployment.
- You will act as a change agent and will be responsible for
delivering projects and strategic initiatives that span
cross-functional business teams and directly contributes to
fulfilling the organizational mission.
- This includes managing project team resources, schedules and
budgets, while ensuring adherence to the department's standards and
guidelines for project management and implementation.
- You will manage issues, risks and project change requests to
ensure successful and timely project delivery.
- This includes all aspects of implementation, including
discovery, definition, change management and the supporting
technology initiatives required to meet the project
- You will be accountable for ensuring that assigned projects
produce the required deliverables of quality within the specified
constraints of time, cost and/or resources while still achieving
the stated business outcomes.
- To be successful, you must be incredibly organized and detail
oriented, collaborative and a strong and clear communicator.
- Monitors, tracks and controls outcomes to resolve issues,
conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Provides detailed analysis of business needs to identify and
document key requirements for technology systems and their
- The position holder will be data driven.
- Identifies and informs continuous improvement opportunities
within the PMO and cross-organizationally to drive best practices
and increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- 4-10 years of experience managing both business and technology
related projects involving custom development or systems
- Experience managing cross-functional, large platform
implementation programs or projects.
- Experience with technology platform project delivery working
across multiple System Development Methodologies including
waterfall, hybrid, agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Experience using collaboration tools, including MS Project,
Jira and SharePoint
- Experience working in a structured PMO a plus
- Experience managing all aspects of project delivery, including
business and technology.
- Familiarity with project management lifecycle (PMLC)
methodology based upon Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and
- Experience managing vendor relationships and consultant
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present
complex ideas and concepts and build collaborative relationships
while maintaining accountability
- Experience creating business process, business requirements and
specification level detail documentation.
- Experience with enterprise systems that support
strategic/critical organizational processes.
- Experience with change management methodologies .
Keywords: MAKE Corporation, Los Angeles , IT Project Manager - remote, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!