Company: The Instant Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Instant Group are hiring!
Our purpose at The Instant Group is to help our clients to move
their business forward faster! We are a workspace innovation
company that rethinks workspace on behalf of our clients. Using our
market leading data, we find, create, deliver, and manage bespoke
workspace solutions. We put our customers' business at the heart of
the solution and specialise in injecting agility and flexibility to
reduce cost and drive enterprise performance.
In 2022 The Instant Group merged with key digital assets of IWG.
This exciting merger combines the digital know-how, content,
technology, team experience and customer base and creates the
definitive flexible workspace marketplace for workers, corporates
and workspace owners. Our newly enhanced marketplace will serve
more than 250,000 businesses in 175 countries, operating 24/7
through an integrated platform in more than 40 languages. This
radically enlarged marketplace will provide data and market choice
that will enable "work from anywhere" plans for multi-national
companies through to sole employee start-ups. With more than 25,000
flexible workspace centres listed, the merger will offer the
greatest access yet to the full extent of the flexible workspace
The Instant Group is a dynamic workplace with a culture of
connectivity. We solve challenges and grasp opportunities together
whilst supporting one another. Our common purpose glues the
organisation together to ensure that everyone is pulling in the
same direction with a truly client-centric focus. We are very proud
of our differentiated client approach and exceptional people and
are committed to offering a great place to build a career. As a
result, we have won the 'Best Places to work in Property' award and
are continuously featured in the 'Sunday Times HSBC international
Who are we hiring for?
The Instant Group is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join
our Digital sales team in Melbourne. This role will suit driven,
tenacious individuals that possess a desire to exceed and thrive in
a sales environment! You will be accountable for your own regional
revenue and need to be a strong team player and self-starter. We're
looking for people with an entrepreneurial flair who enjoy working
in a fast paced yet rewarding environment. You will utilise strong
customer service skills to drive revenue and focus on transacting
serviced office deals in the LA area.
What will you be responsible for?
- Proactively following up opportunities resulting from incoming
internet and phone enquiries.
- Responsible for achieving weekly call and viewing targets
- Responsibility for your geographic area; becoming an 'expert'
and feeding back to the team on your market
- Develop key commercial relationships with operators over the
phone and face to face.
- Build relationships with operators throughout the deal cycle to
successfully broker deals
- Meeting businesses face-to-face to build long standing client
relationships in accompanying tours
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly
- Build a strong sales pipeline What are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of
strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer
- Have some experience working in a telesales team, delivering,
and exceeding KPIs
- Experience in managing and delivering KPIs in line with company
- Alignment with our Blueprint behaviours; step forward and make
it better, help our customers win, solve it together and help each
- Thrives in a fast paced, competitive atmosphere
- Proven sales background and evidence of business-to-business
- Self-motivated and driven
- A can-do mentality What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay scales reviewed annually
- Generous commission structure
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- Hybrid working with a focus on connectivity, flexibility, and
bigger relationships as part of our workplace experience
- Flexible working options
- Bespoke training programmes
- Lots of learning and self-development opportunities on our
bespoke 'Instant Learning' portal
- Reward Gateway (discounts!)
- Wellbeing Centre
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
- Brilliant colleague recognition scheme that leads to quarterly
and annual 'let's celebrate' awards with great prizes
- Generous referral scheme
- Laptop / tech provided
- Early finish on a Friday!
At The Instant Group, people are our number one priority alongside
our clients. We are committed to encouraging diversity, equality
and inclusion and providing equal opportunities in all aspects of
employment. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative
of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee
to feel respected and able to give their best. As such, when hiring
or promoting from within, we look for people with different
experience from a wide variety of backgrounds and welcome all
applications regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, religion, disability status or any other dimensions of
Keywords: The Instant Group, Los Angeles , Account Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!