Company: DreamView Studios
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a qualified Web3 Project Manager to join our
team. You should have consumer-facing experience in areas of
eCommerce, gaming, media, NFTs, entertainment, or any combination
of these. Our Project Managers oversee the day-to-day management
and smooth operation of multiple online projects, including site
launches, management tools, web & mobile applications, and
marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to become involved
with innovative new technologies and work with creative teams.
You are a technically savvy professional who understands the role
of technology in our business to achieve goals. You are methodical
and great at managing your time through multiple projects and
deadlines. Effective collaboration is a necessity for the Project
Manager. A proficient Project Manager can deliver our projects'
life cycle within the set limits of budget, time, and quality.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Prepare accurate documentation for projects and processes
including schedules, asset tracking, launch plan, and lifecycle
- Prepare accurate budgets for projects after scoping.
- Track and deliver all project assets and elements for life
- Monitor project progress with a detailed plan.
- Liaise and communicate with various teams in order to design,
develop, and implement projects in a timely manner.
- Deliver projects that meet quality and time standards.
- Develop support documentation that includes requirement
- Monitor and report on analytics metrics
- Communicate well with your team to ensure that all team members
are on board with various portions of the project or task.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently
in an effort to resolve any issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Firsthand work experience as a Project Manager
- Website and mobile experience within the Web3/NFT space
- Hands-on experience with project management software for
scheduling, tracking, budgeting, and collaboration
- Knowledge of and workability with Content Management systems
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Background knowledge substantial enough to address any issues
that may arise regarding accessibility or compatibility
- Excellent communication, time management, team management, and
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant
At InfiniteWorld, we bring brands and creators into The Metaverse.
The combined virtual and physical worlds through our scalable
infrastructure and NFTs of true utility.
We leverage the best of blockchain and digital capabilities to
create branded experiences like never before. We provide brands the
tool box to increase engagement, traceability and authenticity for
real world and virtual products, events, and interactive
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed,
color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran
status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team
is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every
corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the
diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings
their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures
with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more
innovative products, provides a better service to its customers,
and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Keywords: DreamView Studios, Los Angeles , Project Manager, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!