Manager Automation System Specialist (remote)
Company: HealthCare Recruiters International
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Wi ll partner closely with engineering, professional Services
and finance to develop solutions, implement robotics and automation
innovation. Will work with internal and external stakeholders to
develop innovation strategies.
- Enable the advancement of core robotics and automation
technologies with cross functional teams, external suppliers and
3rd party consultants.
- Provide leadership to 15+ staff.
- D evelop testing models, durability testing methods, site
performance testing standards and troubleshooting protocols.
- Works with Central Pharmacy leadership team to build forward
looking strategies to support new products and technology
- Drives organizational change.
- Assist in developing and executing effective practices, tools
and standards for installation of central pharmacy products.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience working in
Healthcare OR Associates Degree or Professional Healthcare
Certification and 5 years of Healthcare experience, or 4 years
military leadership experience in a healthcare environment
- Minimum of 3 years directly managing a team or managing
cross-functional project teams
- Experience with robotic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic
systems leveraging sensor and computer vision technologies
- Mechanical/Robotics/Electrical Engineering experience
- 5 years of Healthcare IT Experience
- CAD and 3D Modeling Experience
- Financial understanding of budgets P&L and Revenue
- Home office/field based
- Approximately 50% travel required
Keywords: HealthCare Recruiters International, Los Angeles , Manager Automation System Specialist (remote), Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!