Channel Development Manager - Remote
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MedTrainer is an innovator in the healthcare industry, changing the
landscape of technology offers with the Medtrainer Platform
Solution comprised of our proprietary Learning Management System
(LMS), our core focus on Compliance Training as well our Managed
Services offering in Credentialing and Compliance Management.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and motivated
Channel Development Manager. The Channel Manager will play a
critical role in owning key channel partners to drive maximum
growth of the channel. This is a quota carrying position with a lot
of visibility and impact in our fast-growing organization. If you
thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, this could be the
position you have been looking for.
Note: This is a Remote opportunity, based in the U.S.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and supports sales activities with partners, sets
targets/milestones, measures results, and supports expansion and
- Interacts and engages with a partner at C-Suite level but also
with the full hierarchy of the organization
- Owns all lead and referral delivery from partners
- Understands partners' business and organizational
- Ensures common vision between MedTrainer and the partner
- Works with partners to help identify areas of investment and
- Conducts regular forecast/pipeline reviews with partners
- Oversees contractual requirements with partners
- Ensures assigned Partners understand product and marketing
- Ensures partners are effectively utilizing MedTrainer sales
- Coordinates joint execution of quarterly sales plans with
MedTrainer sales teams
- Assists and holds Partners accountable to the execution of
defined quarterly sales plans
- Identifies causation of over/underperformance by partners
through a variety of methods (pipeline management, observation,
feedback, etc.) and modifies plans accordingly
- Develop recommendations to improve partner's sales strategies,
coverage, and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
- 4+ years of sales and channel partner experience managing
- 4+ years' experience selling/managing a SaaS Solutions
- Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers,
or end-customers in a dynamic software environment
- Thorough understanding of channel sales, partners,
- Strong business development skills with demonstrable success in
new partner recruitment.
- Highly motivated individual with well-developed business
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome
rejection to achieve results.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently with
- Solid organizational skills with a keen ability to prospect and
- High energy and collaborative team member.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: MedTrainer, Los Angeles , Channel Development Manager - Remote, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!