Senior Product Manager - Remote
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Identifying and filling product area gaps and generating new
ideas that align business objectives to improve the customer
experience and drive growth.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand
and anticipate their needs and translate them into product
- Defining the vision for the team's product
- Build the product roadmaps based on the business priorities and
- Developing user stories
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Coordinate the solutions around these platforms with internal
and external partners.
- Creating buy-in for the product area vision both internally and
with key external partners
- Shaping the product area strategy and translating them into
- Working closely with experienced engineers or business
stakeholders to drive product delivery.
- Keeping the team focused and excited to continually make
7-Eleven as a business more efficient by connecting the work they
do to our larger mission.
- Building alignment/awareness across product/engineering teams,
leadership teams, and other stakeholders across the
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years' experience of product management experience
required in technology or retail environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies with the
ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought, and
present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Strong in agile scrum development method.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent in supply chain management or
related discipline is an advantage
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple
teams from other product areas
- Data analysis
- Design thinking and Customer Journey mapping experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Los Angeles , Senior Product Manager - Remote, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!