Digital Marketing Director
Company: Classic Home Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Digital Marketing DirectorClassic Home Los Angeles, CA We are
looking for a dynamic forward-thinking digital leader to join the
Classic Home Marketing department as the Director of Digital
Marketing.This position serves an integral function in the overall
performance of our marketing department to achieve company goals.
This position ishighly collaborative and interfaces with our wider
departments and executive divisions to drive business goals and
first to market digital initiatives. ResponsibilitiesThis role is
responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing long-term
digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising
plans. This role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness,
driving traffic to the company's website, product sales and
generating sales leads.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic
indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying
customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email,
social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
working along with the internal team.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing
campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and
performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and
optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end
customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and
optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements
by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work
- Coordinate the email marketing calendar and responsible for
flawless execution on all emails QA content, linking, segmentation,
schedule deployment, etc.
- Build email and Push campaign logic, including ad-hoc campaigns
and automations based on customer data, event triggers, and
- Develop meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor
campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across
specific market segments.
- Partner with our Merchandisers and Creative team to execute
website pages that are associated with email marketing
- Perform manual quality assurance of your work, with extreme
attention to detail
- Provide reporting and analysis or performance by campaign and
segment to identify optimization opportunities. Calculate and/or
gather response rates, churn rates, open rates, click-thru rates,
etc. for analysis.
- Project manage email marketing campaigns cross functionally
with: Merchandisers, IT, Inventory Control and Sales Team
- Connect with stakeholders internally (Creative team) to discuss
goals, requirements, timing/workback schedule and next steps using
our project management softwareEcommerce
- Partner with Webmaster and Merchandisers to implement, execute,
and continuously optimize the merchandising strategy for
collection/landing pages, website navigation, and product
- Build, launch, and manage all site content launches and
updates, including homepage, collection pages, campaigns pages,
events page, press page, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Webmaster and other stakeholders to
identify requirements and align on specific questions relating to
the execution of ecommerce campaigns.Social Media
- Coordinate the social media calendar and schedule posts
- Partner with Creative team to execute content (Content
Specialist and Photo Stylist)
- Be part of the thinking, bring your ideas, recommendations, and
best practicesEducation, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or a related
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly
within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media, and/or display advertising
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g.,
Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush,
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Production and deployment to QA of email/push campaigns
- Familiarity with principles of database marketing
- Knowledge of iContact, Canto and Optimizely a plus
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all
major search engines
NetSuite.About Classic HomeWe design, manufacture, sell and
distribute furniture and home accessories inspired by craft
traditions from around the world. Through these globally inspired
collections, including furniture, rugs, bedding, and pillows, we
inspire spaces that reflect the tastes, interests, and passions of
our customers. About the Marketing Department:We foster a highly
collaborative environment and are looking for a motivated and
engaged individual who is excited to join our team. Our open office
environment is always filled with conversation, music, and the buzz
of productivity. *Employee benefits include medical, dental and
vision after 30 days of employment and a 401k plan after six
Keywords: Classic Home Inc., Los Angeles , Digital Marketing Director, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!