Assistant Property Manager
Location: Hawaiian Gardens
Posted on: January 16, 2022
StorAmerica Management Looking for Energetic Self Storage
No experience? No problem! We provide a comprehensive 3 week
training program, guaranteeing your success!
Pay range: $17.00 per hour + monthly lease bonuses
$10 for every storage unit you rent!
We help pay your student loans and contribute to your tuition for
We offer a full benefits package (401K, medical, dental, vision).
We use Kaiser Permanente as our medical provider!
We are looking for someone who is high energy, a positive person, a
team player and is self-motivated. We are a growing company and
like to promote within. If youre punctual, responsible, a
self-starter with a strong work ethic, we would like to hear from
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Open and close the office each day in a timely manner.
- Show and rent spaces.
- Answer telephone inquiries and provide administrative
assistance to tenants
- Perform lock checks at least twice each day.
- Maintain facility, clean hallways and vacated spaces.
- Control delinquencies through phone contact and letters on a
- Perform minor maintenance as required on the property.
- Stock and sell locks and other merchandise as directed.
- Keep petty cash up to date and balanced; reconcile
- Schedule use of moving truck for tenants and process truck
- May be required to drive rental truck.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have your own transportation, a valid drivers license and
a minimum level of auto insurance must be maintained.
- APPLICANT MUST TAKE AND SUCCESSFULLY PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
AND DRUG TEST.
You can find out more about our company at www.castorage.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Storamerica, Los Angeles , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Hawaiian Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!