Director of Sales- West Coast-Remote
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview BlueBolt is searching for a Director of Sales to focus
on new business development efforts in the West Coast. The ideal
candidate can quickly grasp BlueBolt's philosophy and work to
expand our current customer base. BlueBolt is a leading eCommerce,
CMS, and Enterprise Search services firm, focused on delivering
solutions on Shopify Plus, Optimizely, Big Commerce, and other
platforms. Our driving philosophy is simple - create a climate
where everyone wins. By staying true to this, we have enjoyed over
15 years of success as a company, with many long-standing customer
and employee relationships over that time. The ideal candidate will
be responsible for sourcing new opportunities to grow our customer
base. This person must have strong prospecting skills and a strong
foundation of relationship building. Strong listening skills will
allow the candidate to understand prospects' web challenges, pain
points, and new initiatives. Our best candidate must be an
independent, self-starter and have very clear communication,
writing, presentation, and follow-up skills. Further, the person
should have demonstrated software and professional services sales
experience and an existing network within the industry to drive new
opportunities for BlueBolt.
This position is full-time and can be based out of our Chicago
office or remote. Responsibilities
- Generate new opportunities/prospects for BlueBolt via calling,
emailing, social selling, networking, and other means
- Work with existing partners to develop relationships at the
Sales Rep level, in an effort to drive net new leads for
- Function as a consultative salesperson; accurately convey
BlueBolt's products and services to prospective clients as
strategic solutions to improve their business operations and
- Qualify and evaluate the prospects' capital expenditures and
revenue potential. Ensure that prospects are a good fit for
- Work with the BlueBolt Marketing team to drive new outbound
campaigns, focused on developing top-of-the-funnel prospects for
CMS, Commerce, and Search.
- Gather technical and business requirements, in conjunction with
the Sales Engineer, for our customer implementation
- Work with BlueBolt Sales Engineers and develop detailed
proposals to deliver to prospects.
- Remain aware of additional revenue opportunities, especially
through a software upgrade, or new opportunities within a
- Use Salesforce to record all prospecting activity and sales
activity on a daily basis.
- Close new business and drive additional revenue for the
- Passion to learn new technology and join a rapidly growing,
highly respected company.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years+ of experience selling CMS,
Commerce, or other similar professional services, or software
products within these industries, with a track record for exceeding
- Deep knowledge of Web Content Management systems, eCommerce
platforms, and ancillary technologies.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Ability to deliver compelling sales presentations,
demonstrating the value of BlueBolt and working with BlueBolt. Must
be able to clearly articulate BlueBolt services and how these align
with your prospect requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required- work experience
is just as valuable.
- Experience networking and setting appointments to CEO's,
Executive VP's, SVP's, and other senior roles in large, Enterprise
organizations. Must have experience in selling to both Marketing
and Technology departments.
- Demonstrated ability to be nimble, work independently, build
relationships, overcome obstacles and achieve sales goals.
- Outbound prospecting may be necessary at times, and the right
candidate will have the ability to conduct outbound prospecting
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to ask for the sale.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal,
along with meticulous follow-up.
- Competitive Base Salary + generous commission plan
- Uncapped commission potential BlueBolt's Benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for
- Dental (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for
- Eye (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (100% paid by
- 401k with Company Matching
- Intelligentsia Coffee / Premium Drink delivery
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
BlueBolt provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law
Keywords: BlueBolt, Los Angeles , Director of Sales- West Coast-Remote, Executive , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!